41' Willys Pro Stock

Very nice work, this is an awesome build! That is pretty light weight too. 1100lbs lighter than my car. I'd like to build something like this once I win the lotto. :)

Few more hits and the parking lot would have been dry lol. Car is sweet!

Grammer and spelling errors caused by autocorrect

Found some good info while going over todays data-logs...

Car is only commanding 17k rail pressure, we forgot to plug our map sensor in and for some reason it says it can't see the IAT sensor even though it's plugged in... might need to check our pins/connections on that one.

I was wanting to either feed it more nitrous at staging, bump the stall a tad higher on the converter or possibly drop turbine housing size but...... I think we'll iron these issues out and try another go in a wet parking lot first!

I like the sound for sure!
My ol man has a 41 glass pickup body just sitting, he won't come off it though. I'd love it rebody my toy with that

Found some good info while going over todays data-logs...

Car is only commanding 17k rail pressure, we forgot to plug our map sensor in and for some reason it says it can't see the IAT sensor even though it's plugged in... might need to check our pins/connections on that one.

I was wanting to either feed it more nitrous at staging, bump the stall a tad higher on the converter or possibly drop turbine housing size but...... I think we'll iron these issues out and try another go in a wet parking lot first!

you were a bit too safe for my taste, but I know you'll get back to your roots soon enough. looks awesome, you and brad have done an awesome job.

Congrat's guys it looks good.

Ryan put a resister on the IAT and be done with it. That is a very cool car.

The sound of parallel twins on the V8 is just unmatched in the world of diesels IMO! Pure sexy!

The car is beautiful. A lot of hard work went into it. Great job Brad and Ryan. Looks even better in person

Back