5 spd. and big single. Fastest?

problem with a dual disk is you won't be able to shift as fast... especially if the synchros in that 5sp have some miles on them

good point! thats the only drawback on the dual discs, they make shifting a little slower

I really dont want to switch to a dual disc due to cost. Im on the orginal nv4500 and it has 210k on it with only the 5th gear nut replaced. Who's 62mm charger would be the best for this? I go 9.56 in the 1/8th right now off the spray. I would like to break in the 8's.

I race at wichita raceway park in wichita falls, TX or the track @ Kennedale. I really only race when im back up near my parents place and go with my buddy who has a drag car. I havent ever made it over to San Antonio to the quarter. 1/8 is the only length track offered in my area back up north. My stock charger is on its last leg. My intercooler boots stay full of oil, ive pushed that charger pretty hard for the last 175k miles.

I really dont want to switch to a dual disc due to cost. Im on the orginal nv4500 and it has 210k on it with only the 5th gear nut replaced. Who's 62mm charger would be the best for this? I go 9.56 in the 1/8th right now off the spray. I would like to break in the 8's.

Engineered Diesel 62/68/13 or 14. Forget HTT and I.I.!

For something cheep and almost no spool up time you should just fab up a VGT turbo for the time being...

Makes me look forward to trying a few runs when my truck is done and launching with 38" tires lol. Gonna try 3rd gear launch with the 3600DD. Guess I'll find the next weakest link.

9.219 at 82.19 fastest 1/8th....just a rev and dump in 2nd, still had wheelspin though

Back