5-speed to 47rh swap

shes 5' 2" long. weighs 110# (after the bolt ons). IQ has been measured twice and although it has never been over 120 its been very close both times. very close...

her idea of foreplay is my unit in her mouth

i really dont want to 'improve' her (dont even know how that would be possible) but the control part would be cool...how does it work?

i just want to get rid of 'the crazy' - familiar with that part by chance?

if that part left and never came back at all it would be best

thank you very much

the hippi

Glad you like my quote...

good work is hard to find

perfectionism turns into materialistic bs n how much you can have ("he who dies w the most toys wins sorta thing)

"just send it"

"its good enough for who its for"

gotta build a race motor (or any part for one) like you would an aircraft engine - TRIPLE CHECK EVERYTHING and dont send nothin unless its PERFECT

the problem w that is that most are used to prices for stuff that is made in china and no one wants to pay for the additional time req to make everything perfect anymore

but what is really funny is that some will pay $7k for a trans that does not have 3 grand worth of aftermarket parts in it....

then they put it in their sig like they are proud of it or something

good work is hard to find

Last edited:
I know this thread is for 47RH but what about the 47RE? I will be picking one up for cheap next weekend and building it through the winter

hi,
i am also doing the swap and i was wondering just to make for sure that the middle pin is the 12v ign wire and the first pin is the OD. leaving the last pin to be the TC lockup correct??? if this is true do you know what wire i would need to wire the lockup to on the brake sensor to make it ground out only when i hit the brakes??...

for the OD i am just going to wire that to a switch and ground it out so i can switch it off while pulling anything real heavy. thanks and i hope that you can help me... if it is any better my personal e-mail is lance-patrick@hotmail.com hopefully we can help each other if needed thanks again for your time... lance
:Cheer:

Back