$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

So does it have to be a pickup and it's run what you brung as long as it's 6000 lbs and a 2.6" bushed charger? How about vehicles with water to air intercoolers?

Please do!! :Cheer:

HA!! Braedenton Florida is a LONG way from the shop.!! lol

Still love to have ya though man!!:Cheer:

Not at all according to Jeff!!

Bring it!!!!:tree:

It isnt far in a fast CR.....

So does it have to be a pickup and it's run what you brung as long as it's 6000 lbs and a 2.6" bushed charger? How about vehicles with water to air intercoolers?

Diesel Truck or Whatever:
6000+ Pounds
Fuel Only! No Injectables - Not even Water
D.O.T. Tires ( street, drag radials, & Cheater slicks) But NO SLICKS
Single 66mm (2.6) Charger!

Bring it!!

Whats going to be the the inside diameter restrictor plate on a bigger turbo to meet the 66 mm reqirement ?

Great Idea, but the 7.3's are going to have a huge disadvantage with a 2.6 charger. Might be lucky to run a mid 12 with one of those.

If we get the CR motor done i'm game! I love this idea! But like asked above.... what about ATW coolers? it's not an injectable, it's just water flowing through veigns with the intake charge air passing through it... so technically nothing is being injected into the motor...

Well Dang it!! Thats how I spelled it the first time and I thought I saw someone correct me earlier...

lol

oh well.... Long as they get it ....right??

Yep, Can't wait to see what Gary and Jeff can do with this race.

If we get the CR motor done i'm game! I love this idea! But like asked above.... what about ATW coolers? it's not an injectable, it's just water flowing through veigns with the intake charge air passing through it... so technically nothing is being injected into the motor...

Jeff said no to the intercooler Cooling equipment...

It's about making this race as fair as possible for all of the true street trucks as well as the race trucks...

Sorry..

This will be a Drivers Race!!

Back