$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

Introducing:

THE SUPER STOCK DIESEL QUICK 16 !!!
-Min. Weight = 6000+ lbs
-FUEL ONLY!!! No injectables of ANY kind - No Nitrous, Water, or CO2 for cooling intercoolers!!!
-D.O.T. tires ONLY ( drag radials, Cheater slicks, or street tires ONLY)
-66mm ( 2.6 charger rules ) ONLY!!! If you want to Bush it down, thats fine...Same rules as 2.6 sled rules!!

So these are the only rules?
No chassis rules?
No suspension rules?
No cut body rules?
No transmission rules, ie; auto w/clutch, lenco?
No innercooler rules?
Can weight be added to lighter truck?
No battery or any other location issues?
Does it have to be street legal, ie; turn signals, lights, Plated?

I am just asking so if someone wanted to take a pro truck and put a 2.6 charger on it.LOL

So these are the only rules?
No chassis rules?
No suspension rules?
No cut body rules?
No transmission rules, ie; auto w/clutch, lenco?
No innercooler rules?
Can weight be added to lighter truck?
No battery or any other location issues?
Does it have to be street legal, ie; turn signals, lights, Plated?

I am just asking so if someone wanted to take a pro truck and put a 2.6 charger on it.LOL

Chassis is run what you brung
Same for Suspension
Cut body is fine I guess, didn't ask
intercooler is fine as long as its a normal one and is not being cooled with water or co2 or some type of spray / mist / ice / bs
Yes, weight can be added
Batteries should not be an issue
Don't think street legal is an issue according to what Jeff said.

Tranny....Now I may have to get back to you on this... I am assuming that it has to be a normal auto or manual... Not sure about the lenco's and strictly race tranny's...

Diesel Truck or Whatever:
6000+ Pounds
Fuel Only! No Injectables - Not even Water
D.O.T. Tires ( street, drag radials, & Cheater slicks) But NO SLICKS
Single 66mm (2.6) Charger!

Bring it!!

Water to air cooler arent injecting the water ? or does that statement mean there allowed .

Edit just seen the last post .

Big Swole, you drug me all the way over to Comp D with this link! $50k got my attention! Im in for sure, and probably 3 or 4 coming down with me, but as spectators. I seriously thought about entering mine, just for sh*ts and giggles, but even when i get the Smarty my 9400 pound truck isnt breaking any records! One question, any chance i could talk yall into doing it up here at Commerce! It would be WAY cooler if it was 10 minutes away instead of 9 hours!

Please let us know ASAP on the transmission issue. It sounds like a "run what you brung as long as it is a 2.6 charger" class! Already thinking of asking if we can bolt some suitcase weights into DirtyMax and change to a single 2.6 ;)

Is this the only class they are running? Or are all classes running, but not the big payout???

Does it count that my 3 turbos are all smaller than 2.6"? :lolly:

Just curious, but why not make it a bracket race? Any truck quicker than 13.0 could enter. Or something to that effect.

I'd love to be sponsored for a quick auto tranny swap LOL.. Us manual tranny guys just don't stand a chance hahahaha

Now the rules seem stupid.. I mean heck it should be factory body, frame, suspension, DOT windshield etc.. anyone can make a superfast truck. 6k lbs hell my standard cab lwb is 7300..I'm just sayin.. Oh well good luck with it!

Looks like I.need a Turbo and some injectors haha
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Why is everybody downing the rules? If you have a problem with it DONT RACE. When you put your own race on then you make the rules

Why is everybody downing the rules? If you have a problem with it DONT RACE. When you put your own race on then you make the rules

I agree! If you wanna race.....you won't have any problems meeting these requirements! My charger is way big, but I will make it work! This is a great idea!

Is the weight with or without driver? will there be other classes at the race?

Back