Saturday, Sept. 6th in Alvarado, TX. www.diamondwarena.com
Indoor Arena

Gates open @ 5:00pm
Tech starts @ 5:30pm
Pulls start @7:00pm.

Gate Fee:
$10 Spectators
(kids 12 and under FREE).

Hook Fee: $35 per class (*includes 1 spectator FREE)

Classes:

Work Stock: Stock appearing turbochargers, 1" minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited, hanging weights prohibited.

2.6 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.6 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings prohibited, 1" minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited, receiver style hitch required, hanging weights permitted.

Super Street Diesel: 3.2-inch maximum inducer bore in twin turbo configuration, unlimited inducer bore single chargers permitted, open driveline permitted, DOT tires required.

True Workstock: Trucks that are over 8000 lbs. (Welding Rigs)

There will be a Cash Payout and Prizes for the top 3 Places in each Class.

End of the Night - "Pulling for Boobs": Great for those wanting to "Hook for a Cause" and 1st time pullers.
$10 per Hook All Proceeds going to the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk - Susan G. Komen Fund

Last edited:
5E Diesel, ODRA and NADM presents "Pulling for Boobs"

End of the Night - "Pulling for Boobs": Great for those wanting to "Hook for a Cause" and 1st time pullers.
$10 per Hook All Proceeds going to the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk - Susan G. Komen Fund

This is a very good cause at the end of the regular show and NADM wants to help in any way!

Please plan to attend and it is indoors so the weather doesn't matter!:rockwoot:

RK

Some cool pics from our last Event:

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

Sweet!!! weather will not matter will it Outlaw? I like those suites against the wall - are those air conditioned?

:hehe:

Looking forward to a great crowd in Texas!

RK

Hey cool ya'll were pulling towards outside! I remember the time I went there they were pulling towards the wall and one guy got awfully close to hittin' it! I might come out there for this pull! If I do I hope I don't break anything! lol.

Classes:

2.6 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.6 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings prohibited, 1" minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited, receiver style hitch required, hanging weights permitted.

Super Street Diesel: 3.2-inch maximum inducer bore in twin turbo configuration, unlimited inducer bore single chargers permitted, open driveline permitted, DOT tires required.

8000lbs or 8500lbs for the two classes?

dang, this one is pulling some out of towners....

i stayed in the days inn about 3-4 miles down the street last time. its the newest hotel in the area but the beds were not comfy!

Im an old man with a bad back - I need a soft bed:hehe::hehe::hehe:

yea some northerners are making this trek - must be good!:rockwoot:

Micah and Bobby know how to put them on - sounds like a great time!

Texas better show us some trucks!!!!!!!

RK

Back