5E Diesel, ODRA and NADM Sled Pull Sat. Sept 6th

This show is going to be full of surprises sounds like:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

You guys in Texas sound like you know how to have a good time!

RK

This show is going to be full of surprises sounds like:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

You guys in Texas sound like you know how to have a good time!

RK

Good time.......... Let's see if we can recap some of the high points of the last event.
Beer, in great abundance.
Crazy rednecks that don't know the meaning of give up.
Antique tractors with blown small blocks running on alcohol, in a building, with a roof, and walls.
More beer.
Buck Hyndman breaking another truck.
Complete strangers letting Crewgirl ride with them when they pull.
More beer.
Diamond W Grill's steak tacos. (Once you've tried them you will understand)
Drag racing the roller thingy against Bret when he pulled.
4-wheeler fatalities.
More beer.

I don't miss this event.

You might not drink, but I do, therefore massive quantities of alcohol are a plus. Also there is the whole sober person amused by drunk idiots factor.
potato cannons........ That might be possible to arrange.....

My wife hooked up on Saturday. We will be there at this pull pulling as well. Don't expect great things. We are still trying to get the truck dialed in. We shut her down about 3/4 of the way down the track at TTTPA and will bo about the same here. But never the less, we will be pulling. Who knows, maybe we will get second again :)

I'm still working on the final approval from Garrett, but it seems to me that we are coming down!!

He's trying to decide if he wants to come to this on or to the DHRA event in Indiana.....:doh:

Anybody able to give us a heads up about the track so we know what tires to bring??? Dirt, clay, sandy, etc???

ATV's are always fun. Diamond W is a huge complex but you won't be running everywhere during the event. I broke Bobby's 4-wheeler at the last one :(

ATV will probably be handy, but not necessary. This is a rodeo arena, so everything is pretty close and handy. Even know I live close, I would still bring one if I had one :(

Back