5E Diesel, ODRA and NADM Sled Pull Sat. Sept 6th

Arena dirt packs pretty good. At least it feels like cement when you fly off the back of an animal and land on it.
Here's some pics from the last event.
IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

Arena dirt packs pretty good. At least it feels like cement when you fly off the back of an animal and land on it.

I know that feeling too!! :hehe: I was wondering if they had that funky sandy stuff or not. It sounds like they have what I have.....which I think is just brown cement.:hehe:

What time did the pulls finish? My 7yr old daughter fell a sleep at right at the 2nd tractor exhibition and the 2.6 class. I was sitting right behind the Pure Diesel Power truck and really wanted to see that thing run.

What brought you all the way down to Texas?

Dix

We finished up around 2 am. I think Michelle told me yesterday there were 68 total hooks for the night.

Someone should list the results. I'll try and pull at the next one.

It was a great event with a good mix of truck brands. I'm glad I decided to head down there with my daughter.

Dix

Nope... down by the trucks in the first couple of rows. That wasn't bad until the LOUD gasser tractors and truck started up.

That place had the (LARGEST CEILING FANS IN THE WORLD)...wow!

Dix

That was a fun weekend. Finally got to meet bobcat and diva which was a pleasure. Helluva nice group of folks. Also got to meet sledpuller. Wish I coulda stayed up later saturday night but 3 hours of sleep and partying all day just took it's toll on me. Guess I gotta practice for next year. LOL

Great Time in Texas!

I want to thank everyone who made sure Gene and I were welcomed in the lovely state of Texas! You boys & girls did bring the trucks and had some bad a** trucks there! What a hoot running those indoors - even though those fans were the biggest I ever saw they couldn't handle us diesel boys - lol!

Great crowd and people with a big thanks to ODRA/Micah and Bobby at 5 E Diesel! We had a blast there and will return next season with some great plans for diesel motor sports . . . you do grow them bigger in Texas!

A special thanks to the Shields for making the trip down and helping us during the event!

Ron
NADM

Back