5E Diesel, ODRA and NADM Sled Pull Sat. Sept 6th

Hey, I'm living in a converted garage. In that 350sqft it is my wife, my dog and I.

You let your wife sleep indoors? :eek:wned:

So it's pretty loose footing? Or does it pack down pretty good when it gets wet down and rolled over??

Alvarado doesn't bite too hard - that's why it's so much fun... little less carnage than up north! :welcome:
It was sure nice to see you & Garret all the way down here.

Can someone explain why someone is doing that next to a truck pulling?

Bobby + Beer = U-Tube

I hope you didn't sit at the top of the bleachers. Kind of Smokey there

The new Big Ass Fans weren't doing too bad 'til Garrett smoked out the whole dang arena! :st:

I want to thank everyone who made sure Gene and I were welcomed in the lovely state of Texas! You boys & girls did bring the trucks and had some bad a** trucks there! What a hoot running those indoors - even though those fans were the biggest I ever saw they couldn't handle us diesel boys - lol!

Great crowd and people with a big thanks to ODRA/Micah and Bobby at 5 E Diesel! We had a blast there and will return next season with some great plans for diesel motor sports . . . you do grow them bigger in Texas!

A special thanks to the Shields for making the trip down and helping us during the event!

Ron
NADM

Great to meet you, Ron - looking forward to a lot more events with y'all's backing... hope you get a chance to scope out that 1/4 venue in Ardmore, OK I told you about! :Cheer:

LOL no I'd had four or five by then. I think I had 1 and a half while I was helping Garrett and Diva load up.

Gene didn't even stick around to pull Garretts truck....wtf.....

Bobby said he'd pay to be able to pull it.:hehe: I don't know if that's still true though. I think I got him a little nervous when he rode with me when I pulled.

:hehe: ... but y'all left too early Saturday night - missed Mat barfing on Evan... :Throwup:

Nick was trying to shelter his brand-new '08 from him, he was like :badidea: "Dude, you did not just whiz on my truck! :umno::kick:

Thanks 5E,NADM,& ODRA for a good event. On the flip side I fried my tranny but we still did good for a street truck. Its in the shop now and we'll be ready for Baytown.

man Garrett your truck sounds really good indoors, good to see ya again....this is Buck by the way...

Garrett you have really worked hard on your truck over the years. I remember seeing you pull in Loyal, WI several years ago when I was pulling with my dads mini rod (I believe you had someone else's sticker on the back of your truck). It pulled really well at Houston DHRA last year.

Are you planning on pulling in October at the DHRA Houston event?

Dix

No pulling this year at HRP - DHRA shortened the schedule by one day (Sunday)... besides, IKE hit the area pretty hard - don't know yet if the event will go as planned.

Back