5th Annual Beans Diesel Performance Dyno Day- May 23rd

bdp

beans diesel performance
Its that time of year again! our last shin dig turned out really good back in Dec and it wasnt even our big event. This is looking to be our biggest and best event yet! We will have the dynoing as usual, burn out contest and just some regular rolling burnouts as someone get the wild hair and also we are gonna add a mud track. The mud truck will not be a competion this year but will be set up for fun, in the future we are planning to have actual mud drags.

For the Dyno we have already lined up some killer sponsors, if you get on the dyno you have a real good chance of taking home a prize so dont be shy.... Here is some of what we have so far......

Burn out contest winner- 200 cash so far--

Highest hp conversion truck- Free oil flter relocation kit from Destroked

Highest HP Cummins- 200.00 Cash from Bob Wagner/Smarty

Lowest HP CR Cummins- Set of Flux 1 or 2 inj nozzle upgrade from F1!

Highest HP Dmax- 250 Cash From F1

Lowest HP Dmax- TS MP8 Pressure box

Lowest HP 7.3 PSD- Set of Stage 1 Injs From Full Force Diesel!

Highest HP Sport Compact- 200.00 Gift C from Zex

Highest Hp American Muscle- 200.00 cash from Arrow Machine, 200.00 Gift C from Comp Cams and also 200.00 Gift C from F.A.S.T

This is just what we have gathered in the last couple days, there will be more to come!

Good times. Should be a blast as usual!

Woodbury TN. Home of the Cannon Inn.

BTTT

Only two weeks left now. We have a ton of give aways, we will have a photographer on hand that will be taking pics for a magazine, and lots of fun stuff to do.

We will also have a new dyno room in by then so it will be real easy to get on and offthe dyno and everyone will be able to watch the dyno pulls much easier.

If I can, I will.........

But I am NOT looking forward to another 7hrs listening to the mudders :bang :bang

It'll be worth it though!!

Hopefully you wont have to get here driving a Ford pulling your broke truck and wrench on Tims truck once you do finally get here.

I shall be there. Enjoyed it the first time just wish i coulda stayed longer

This just added, there will be a photographer attending with a couple hot models in BIKINIS taking pics of them hangin on trucks. The models want some pics for thier portfolio so if you want some that action I would say show up.....

Man am I in so much trouble LOL....:hehe:

How much to get on the dyno? What time does it start? Where do we sign up for the dyno? I need to get some new numbers on this truck.

I believe it's $75 for three power pulls. Sigh up will be at the NEW dyno room. Lets throw down some BIG numbers this next weekend!! :nos: If you got a High HP Cummins, Powerstroke, or Duramax, Bring it! There are some awsome prizes!! Hell even the lowest in each class gets something! And don't forget to smoke those tires on the burnout pad for some real CASH!!!:rockwoot: See you all there!!!!!:woohoo:

I am so there !! Had a blast in Dec(c avatar), can only imagine how this will be.

I don't want to miss this again. I could score a TS box!

Well I am now only 65 miles away ... just might make it ... need to do some housekeeping on the 94 if I am gonna bring it ....

No GTO's this years as far as I know LOL. Jason the guy with the GTO is builing a twin turbo Nova now but it is not done yet.

Jon always run the truck, just alot easier since he has to hit a couple switches for the load and the run. He has done hundreds of them so its not like he is inexperianced and is gonna blow your stuff up.

It is gonna be and excellent time for sure!

Yea well I don't let anyone drive my truck I don't put all the time under the hood for someone else to screw it up do u have a real dyno like chris's in smyrna or dunbars or still that inertia dyno

What do you mean real dyno? Dunbars and Chris' dyno is inertia style dynos, they do not load. Ours is a load cell and has the ability to load the hell out of your engine. Dunbar also does not allow anyone else to run the truck but him. Only place I know that doesnt care is Chris. If you were to come in for a normal dyno session it would really not be a problem but for the sake of time on a dyno day it is really not feasable to teach someone the ins and outs of how to do it correctly and still be fair to everyone else.

If you think its gonna blow up on the dyno then maby you need to go back to the drawing board with your build? We have logged hours in with 800+ hp trucks run after run and have never had any engine issues at all. The only time we have had anything even remotely an issue is 6.0's puking all over the place cause we can load them down. I have done 40+ back to back dyno runs on my truck. If yours cant last 3 runs then there may be an issue....

Back