5th Annual Beans Diesel Performance Dyno Day- May 23rd

No my brothers is at I think just over 900.

Hey beaner, any problem with/chance Jon could log my dyno run? I'll have my laptop and EFI. Thanks

Hey beaner, any problem with/chance Jon could log my dyno run? I'll have my laptop and EFI. Thanks

Anyone can ride with Jonathan while he is running the dyno if it is their truck. You can data-log all you want as long at you are ready to go before your run starts as we will have a lot of people waiting to go. If you want more than three runs just pay for 2 sessions.

Good deal. Now I just have to figure out getting set up. I'll put my name a bit down on the list just so as to make sure I'm ready. Thanks, Chris

What time does this thing start? If a person were to arrive around 1:30 - 2:00 would there be a chance of getting on the dyno before midnight?

Should be able to get on the dyno no problem but I really dont know for sure how many are coming. If you get here around 2 you will most likely miss the chicks in bikinis.

Billy, Bring your Mercedes and we will race on the mud track. LOL

Yeah!! Right! LOL LOL

Looks like I am not gonna make it guys, I did not get some parts in earlier this week so I still have a car on someone else's lift, I gotta get that dude off the lift and out the door. If I can thrash enough to get it out on Friday I'll be there, otherwise?? I'll be a workin on a Jetta.

I'm real tempted to get on the dyno. Those Flux nozzles are pretty damn tempting. Just don't want to grenade the tranny. :bang

well, we will be there hope to see yall there and not any more accidents like last year, lookin forward to the bikinis!! Phil i hope you work things out and can make it and Tim i hope you get that "kitchen pass" and get to come we'll need our commentator

Getting the shop ready for the Spring Dyno Day this weekend, getting a little dirty in the field..

splat.jpg

mud01.jpg

MudBeast..

mud005.jpg

Bean's dirty little 'Yota..

mud007.jpg

hmm..

dynohome.jpg

Should have an easier time seeing all the dyno activity now!

Looking forward to seeing evryone that's planning on coming to the event! See www.beansdieselperformance.com for more details on classes, prizes, and directions!

Good luck and good times to all. I won't make it this time. Got a pull about an 1 1/2 north of you guys tonight and still gotta button some stuff up on the pullers all day.

Back