5th Annual Beans Diesel Performance Dyno Day- May 23rd

I really wish I was there, instead of wore out from fighting a VW all day :(

I have some pictures I will have to load up. I had a pretty good time today, enjoyed seeing the great conversions and burn out competition. Now that jacked up 08 was pretty entertaining in the mud pit LMAO.

Suprised the crowd was a little thin.

Man I had a blast, wished I could have stayed around for the Burnout Contest. I think the turnout was a little low because of the holiday weekend.

I rocked the rollers with a astounding 275.8hp in my 03. Which was just low enough by 115hp to get lowest CR and a set of injectors from Don M. :rockwoot:

had a good time guys, glad i got to meet some of yall, and phil, "we solute you mister high horsepower duramax guy"

I rocked the rollers with a astounding 275.8hp in my 03. Which was just low enough by 115hp to get lowest CR and a set of injectors from Don M. :rockwoot:

SWEET! I know I should've gave it a shot for lowest DMAX. It was good to meet you man....and the rest of y'all I was able to put a face with a screen name.

Please don't misjudge my burnout capabilities! It was just over 80 miles to get there from Adams so I had to save some tire for the way home, so no white smoke for me. I'll post some old pics to redeem myself! Speakin' of pics, maybe ol' boy shootin' for the magazine will throw me in there....fingers are crossed!

I know one photographer was shooting for a diesel mag but where are the other photographers pics going to be seen?

Easy Joe!!! You know that Mickey Thompson doesn't make those MTX Radials anymore lol. I thought you would want to keep them longer than this lol.

Easy Joe!!! You know that Mickey Thompson doesn't make those MTX Radials anymore lol. I thought you would want to keep them longer than this lol.

Shoot he probably sold a guy a set of tires on Friday so he'd had a set of take off's to burn!
:hehe::rockwoot:

Wish I coulda made it but I ended up working on my 12v and toyota all weekend

Back