694rwhp FORD

i don't believe swamps has talked about we have bigger this and bigger that!! i have a stock intercooler, single turbo, and bone stock bottome end and put down 630hp, so while 700 is impressive its not that difficult of a number to reach. we haven't put mine on the dyno recently but i'll be sure to post it up when we do, or a video of a pass when the track opens back up.

Like it has been said in the past numbers dont mean anything without the proof. Post a dyno sheet.

bunting the water is for cooling the motor and thats it, we dynoed with and without and there was very little difference. i've got it soley for safety, theres alot of money that i've spent on that truck and why let it destroy itself with high heat when the water can cool it well. when we put it back on the dyno i will post it up, but i think the 12.16 in texas spoke pretty good for itself, but new numbers are coming soon!!! STAY TUNED

bunting the water is for cooling the motor and thats it, we dynoed with and without and there was very little difference. i've got it soley for safety, theres alot of money that i've spent on that truck and why let it destroy itself with high heat when the water can cool it well. when we put it back on the dyno i will post it up, but i think the 12.16 in texas spoke pretty good for itself, but new numbers are coming soon!!! STAY TUNED

12.16 is awesome no doubt. That thing flat hooks up.

I saw it dyno on the same one stroke_me did in HOU. Wasn't it 550 or so?

If the motor is stock, where is all the $$ at?

PS-I know what water inj is for, and I know what difference it makes on the rollers too. I am assuming you are spraying the "water" into the engine, and not on it to manage high EGTs.

yea it made 568 in hou. where it only built 38lbs of boost, which is way lower than that charger is capable of, on the track and street i'm pulling 60+. and yes we are injecting the water to manage the egt's, the nozzels are in the boost tubes and turbo inlet.

and as for all the money i don't get free rein to just write checks when ever i feel, i have to work for it and i don't have a very high paying job. the money has went into the injectors, turbo, fuel system, gen 3, tranny, and some other that i can't remember right off hand. so more than likley alot of money to me is just pocket change to you. but i am planning to MAYBE built a full built motor in the future, but the stock bottom end seems to be working nicely.

Last edited:

That graph looks really good. I'm curious, what's your tire, rear end gear combo, and what gear on the pull.

If you don't want to tell then I understand, there are somethings in this industry that people don't like to 'advertize' and I'm sure that might be one of them.

Thanks

-Michael

ill spill the beans for him. 31" drag slicks with 3:73's. that truck will most likely take down all powerstroke drag titles once the tranny holds. but someone with balls needs to drive it.

Back