896/1539 fuel only

I run it on the street on the tow tune, it is about 700 hp. It out performs most at that. It is a very fun truck to drive as it lights very quick with the compounds and has a built auto. I really have no Idea on the boost, it pegs my gauges, and for egt's I think the highest I saw was 1400 and didn't hold it for long.

wow, thats impressive for 100% over sticks, especially with a 475 bottom. those are pretty big sticks and to only be hitting 1400 says a lot about the tune. i'd love to a video of this beast!

A video of it on the dyno is actually boring... It is so smooth, quiet and just hazes. Then giant numbers appear on the screen

lol... funny how 100% over sticks just "haze"... never thought i'd hear that

I've got 100% overs in my tow rig. It's amazing that injectors we used to think we're just for competition are becoming a hot street injector. EFILive is doing the cummins wonders with the right tuning.

times two...

still waitin on it for the 05s...:poke:

Same here! I'll have to get a triple disc clutch from you guys whenever my build is done!

Great numbers! It's awesome how impressive everyones street trucks are coming along! Can't wait to finish mine.

Back