896/1539 fuel only

Swole I think it has a lot to do with the tuning, I never dreamed it would be that high, but we made several runs tuning it, in the 840-896 range

TAKE IT TO THE TRACK! track doesnt lie..lol I hate dyno's Idk what to believe anymore..lol

Swole I think it has a lot to do with the tuning, I never dreamed it would be that high, but we made several runs tuning it, in the 840-896 range

Thats Awesome!!
Now that I have an EFI truck, with Rich tuning it I'm hoping for great numbers also.

TAKE IT TO THE TRACK! track doesnt lie..lol I hate dyno's Idk what to believe anymore..lol

Agreed!! I'll get a weight and trap speed soon.. That'll tell the whole story.

No majic dyno's here, with the single it pulled 1.74 60' 7.56 @ 92.79 with a 4.915 @ 330' in the 1/8, and it is definetly a lot stronger.

We will get back to the track soon and see, if you dont believe me you can always come line up against me lol

Last edited:
Its not that I dont believe you.. I dont believe dyno's lol both megas I tuned made 650..lol they weigh 8,000 lbs and go 11.60-11.70's math says 800+

depends on who's dyno you are on. I just love when people tell me their truck already did over 500 on a diablo or smarty. i had a truck dyno a little over 600 last year and then destroy a g56 a few days later. I am with Outlaw99 some dynos lie, some are very close. I don't doubt that your truck put down those numbers with a good tune though and Dan's dyno seems to be pretty accurate and consistent.

Always heard that trap speed and weight into the calc. is the most accurate.

Always heard that trap speed and weight into the calc. is the most accurate.

thats the only way to do it.. to many other factors... Ive always owned turbo cars and trucks.. I would get laughed at in my fwd eclipse for running 12.0-12.20's on slicks.. trapping 138-143mph... lol I would then take a 1300 bike on the freeway and pull on him pretty good.... I knew the car had power but old school guys like e.t so.. I won alot of money.. hahah

trap speed is hp! e.t can be had my hp and a good driver/trans!

yeah there werent too many big numbers, most folks felt their numbers were pretty accurate or a little low, I did go out and drive it with the big tune and damn that thing was fast. Only time at the track will prove it and you know I will make it over there soon. Im just not wanting to break it if I dont have too, lol

and my truck weighs 6985, if the scale at the pull was accurate lol

On another note.. Im still trying to get some $ together for that tripple disc dan! I really need to get it all together... I think you need a ohio sponsored truck :)

at that horsepower and weight, you should be getting kicked off the track :evil

but granted you would have ot have some driver skills for that, If i leave at 10 psi i'm fine, but if I leave at 15 it blows the tires off. so might need something better then the hankook atms'

awesome numbers dan!

wow is all ive gotta say..

EFI live, when will it hit our 05s????

but granted you would have ot have some driver skills for that, If i leave at 10 psi i'm fine, but if I leave at 15 it blows the tires off. so might need something better then the hankook atms'

So is that when the stop sign jumped out in front of you!LOL

got me a new number, 896 hp /1539 tq fuel only in my 06, here is a link to the video, sorry if you dont have FB, I dont kow how to coy and move it.]

Do your numbers seem like they match up? I dyno'd my 01 at lone star dyno in spring branch last night and did a best of 800/1395. I thought the torque would be higher but I see your hp to tq is similar. it was on a dynojet load cell.

Back