896/1539 fuel only

I'm going to bet it spools slower then Dan's setup. That will effect your torque numbers quite a bit.

so what can the stock bottom end of a CR 5.9 handle and still be somewhat reliable? 750?

yeah I plan on running it in Ennis this weekend in the 1/4, but since its in a 12.0 class I will only get 1 pass. and I am running Hankook AT's

yeah I plan on running it in Ennis this weekend in the 1/4, but since its in a 12.0 class I will only get 1 pass. and I am running Hankook AT's

Dan I have an electric impact and some tires that would help you a ton... I can even bring the jack...

I think what he is saying cliff is " I wanna go fast daddy!"
Cause he will break out..
Didn't you do an 11.87 back in April dan?

Yeah Cliff bring them, I have some guys to change them. and no I ran a 12.03 sandbagging it.

Yeah Cliff bring them, I have some guys to change them. and no I ran a 12.03 sandbagging it.

Dan they are coming no matter what LOL They will be on the truck, if you can hook up Keith some 305/50 r20 nitto 420's then you are doing something right. I'll bring the drag radials and some fronts.

congratulations! that must be a very fun truck on the street too. i saw someone was asking what your egts were on the dyno... and any idea what your boost was at?

again. very cool!

congratulations! that must be a very fun truck on the street too. i saw someone was asking what your egts were on the dyno... and any idea what your boost was at?

again. very cool!

I run it on the street on the tow tune, it is about 700 hp. It out performs most at that. It is a very fun truck to drive as it lights very quick with the compounds and has a built auto. I really have no Idea on the boost, it pegs my gauges, and for egt's I think the highest I saw was 1400 and didn't hold it for long.

Last edited:
Yeah 60 psi very quickly, Dan Clarke of Dan's Diesel Performance did my tuning.

Back