94 half ton w 12v

updated info and pictures

1994 1500 Cummins Turbo Diesel. This is the truck Dodge SHOULD have built at the factory. Light weight, awesome power, and great fuel economy. Have the best of both worlds with this truck.

Rebuilt 12 valve approximately 12k miles
-Built to stock spec's
-stock head bolts used with Garmon torque sequence to150lbs
-215 pump with 4gsk kit
- 5×16 injectors
-63/68/.90 s300 T4 turbo
-stainless diesel T4 manifold

Built trans
-suncoast triple disc converter
-billet flex plate
-billet input shaft
-billet intermediate shaft
-Garmon valve body

-9.25 rearend with 3.55 gears and locker

-disk brakes all the way around

-complete professional paint job (mango tango pearl) shinny glossy paint, clean truck no rust before paint and body work

-black 20×8 09-10 factory 1500 wheels with like new tires

-Headliner, seats, dash, all in great condition. Carpet is slightly faded, but still in great shape.

-3 gauge pillar with boost,Pyro and tranny temp
-single gauge steering column pod with water temp
-brand new battery
-one piece headlights
-rhino lined bed
-pioneer CD player

The Bad:

Small scratch on tailgate
Parking break not connected
small oil leak from side tappet cover

This is a solid truck with only minor defects listed above.

This beautiful truck has always been stored inside my shop never sat outside. This is a solid truck with a super straight, rust-free body and beautiful paint. I would not hesitate to drive this truck anywhere. I have not dyno'd this truck, or had it at the track. It is very fast, very fun, and gets great fuel mileage. I have done my best to show the rust free undercarriage, clean engine bay and interior, and super clean body in the pictures. If you have any further questions call me at 479-422-6930. No texts, and no emails. If you're serious, call me. Please, no dreamers. I have a busy work schedule, but will do all I can to facilitate a smooth transaction with a serious buyer.

I would ask 15,000 but with the scratch and oil leak I'm asking 13,000 firm which is a steal considering the built trans, rebuilt engine, professional body work and paint, and engine upgrades. Swap is clean and factory appearing. No surprises.

For reference, shipping quotes to California were $800-900. I will work with any shipping company to help get this truck loaded and delivered safely to you.

479-422-6930

DSC02877.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02887.jpg

DSC02886.jpg

DSC02885.jpg

DSC02884.jpg

maybe some day ill fly out and drive it home.. because all i need is another project.. LOL

Back