94 half ton w 12v

get the vids up man. When people see a vid of this thing, you won't have it long.

jp

I took it on my phone and ain't been able to do anything w it. Ill see if I can get it uploaded on here when I get home Tuesday

Monday bump, someone better jump on this thing before I pull the motor and tranny and out a gas motor back in it and send it on its way.

i love to have it, but the price is just a bit high.. not that its not worth it but i would have to change the front bumper to a stock chrome one... its to bad you dont want to keep it.. neat truck..

it should have a factory chrome bumper behind the cover. That's how the street scene type fits anyway...

I just don't have time for it and its taking up space in my shop.. shoot me a pm and make an offer on it I need it gone asap!!

i do not see how this thing is still around at 13k. if my superduty shortwide sold i wouldnt think twice about this one. great deal for sure

Me either I think its a steal to.. I really wish someone would buy it I'm ready for it to be gone...

Back