95 dodge 2500 twin turbo rclb in NY

Wow, kinda forgot about this thread

Thanks for the kind words Mike and Sethrey

Twin setup is 63/68/.91 over bullseye 80/96/1.32. Been really busy last couple months, I have the trans apart on the bench right now, just a couple slipped clutches in third, apparently 100psi can do that.

Trans should be going back in this week with a new 1800 stall converter
Truck has new toyo HT tires, rims were sanded and painted black with new black lug nuts and center caps...
Also putting on track bars while im at it price is going back up around 12k

For that price find a perfect 100% rust free rig and swap parts over and still be ahead!

Truck is up and running again, finally got the time to finish

New

-1800 stall 5 disc precision tc
-windshield
-front pads, calipers, short break lines
-front cover gasket
-cam was tapped, drilled and retainer put on
-rear main seal
-vinyl flooring in cab
-nicer manual seats put in cab along with New seat covers
-fresh today, NYS inspection sticker
-285 ten ply toyo ht tires
-black lug nuts
-black center caps
-trans lines are now crimped hydraulic lines

I'm sure I'm missing a few things

Last edited:
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

e4avezan.jpg

u9uneses.jpg

ety6y5y4.jpg

ypyve3y6.jpg

Tranny lines

u3a2u8e7.jpg

Bottom dollar is 12k, I wish I could do better but I am loosing my a$$ at 12. And ill be in NH from 6/29-7/7 so possibly Sunday or Monday

Thanks! I hope someone grabs it up, I don't wanna put it back on Cummingsforum

this is a awesome truck guys. i was going to buy it myself but the guy back outta the deal with mine. free bump for you. GLWS

Hmmmm

I wonder if I could keep a 12v for getting Swoled ??

Thinking!!!

Still looking for a TDI trade?

Thanks for the kind words Nick! Feel free to come and get her when yours sells......

And knock on wood my biggest problem with this truck is traction and keeping ic boots on. I'll probably order some extended length boots this week

Also, not really looking for trades now, have surgery coming up in two weeks. On that note I may be able to deliver for gas

Like I said guys $12,000 is bottom on this thing, I just have too much in it to let it go for any less

Like I said guys $12,000 is bottom on this thing, I just have too much in it to let it go for any less

My apologies, I saw his post thinking your price hasn't moved. I'll spread the word. Pm me your number, I'm in MA so if you still are planning on heading this way I'm sure he'd like to see it!

585- 3five0- 8seven4three is my cell

If I still have the truck ill have to bring it out and meet up, I plan on being in braintree area at the end of the month

Back