95 dodge 2500 twin turbo rclb in NY

There aren't many diesel performance guys around here haha thanks for the kind words

I get a bunch of calls from CF guys, thier money is just as green I suppose but there questions are a little hard to take

How does water/meth work? Where do you find that stuff?

What is a steed manifold? Like a three piece?

What's the waste gate for?

Don't get me wrong- this truck is far from perfect, but it will get out of its own way and at this point I have more money in the twins/trans then I would take for the whole thing.

Last edited:
them- it drips a little oil over night!!
Me -yea, I don't think I have ever seen a completely leak free 12v
them- Cummins don't leak oil!! Powerstrokes leak oil.
Me- yep.

There aren't many diesel performance guys around here haha thanks for the kind words

I get a bunch of calls from CF guys, thier money is just as green I suppose but there questions are a little hard to take

How does water/meth work? Where do you find that stuff?

What is a steed manifold? Like a three piece?

What's the waste gate for?

Don't get me wrong- this truck is far from perfect, but it will get out of its own way and at this point I have more money in the twins/trans then I would take for the whole thing.

God damit, same truck as mine just 2x the power and twice as clean. I cant believe its still here.

My 18yr old brother is looking for a truck but theres no way I'd let him F this thing up. I could see him now sideways on the beltparkway into a guard rail.

Let me see if I can talk him into mine :hehe:

Honestly I have steered people away from this thing a couple times, everyone wants to fly in and drive it home in the snow. I tell them im used to driving this truck and you couldn't pay me to drive it in the snow haha I wouldn't want your average buyer driving it in the rain

Back