95 dodge 2500 twin turbo rclb in NY

Awesome deal. Starting to think being in new york does not help much.

No, no meant not as many diesel guys around you on the forum.

There aren't many diesel performance guys around here haha thanks for the kind words

I get a bunch of calls from CF guys, thier money is just as green I suppose but there questions are a little hard to take

How does water/meth work? Where do you find that stuff?

What is a steed manifold? Like a three piece?

What's the waste gate for?

Don't get me wrong- this truck is far from perfect, but it will get out of its own way and at this point I have more money in the twins/trans then I would take for the whole thing.

Last edited:
them- it drips a little oil over night!!
Me -yea, I don't think I have ever seen a completely leak free 12v
them- Cummins don't leak oil!! Powerstrokes leak oil.
Me- yep.

iker needs a truck, & he won't ask no foolish cum fisting questions.

If someone gives me the 10,000 they can have my southern rcsb parts truck too

Bump, I can email videos.... truck fired rite up yesterday, 40 degrees out and no block/grid heater

Bump. Lots of talk, no one with some cash in this economy I guess:doh:

There aren't many diesel performance guys around here haha thanks for the kind words

I get a bunch of calls from CF guys, thier money is just as green I suppose but there questions are a little hard to take

How does water/meth work? Where do you find that stuff?

What is a steed manifold? Like a three piece?

What's the waste gate for?

Don't get me wrong- this truck is far from perfect, but it will get out of its own way and at this point I have more money in the twins/trans then I would take for the whole thing.

God damit, same truck as mine just 2x the power and twice as clean. I cant believe its still here.

My 18yr old brother is looking for a truck but theres no way I'd let him F this thing up. I could see him now sideways on the beltparkway into a guard rail.

Let me see if I can talk him into mine :hehe:

Honestly I have steered people away from this thing a couple times, everyone wants to fly in and drive it home in the snow. I tell them im used to driving this truck and you couldn't pay me to drive it in the snow haha I wouldn't want your average buyer driving it in the rain

Back