99 FL60 mutt/conversion/repower project build

Access to A pin out diagram would be really handy for the dash gauge connectors
428229 is last 6

Need to clean up under it...figured I'd let see some sunshine
23800058_10213468967692170_5571606847900211137_o.jpg

Very much so. Dam near drop the clutch in 5th at idle and not spin the tires on gravel, truck leans over and rolls out.. kinda wish I could have gotten taller gears than 3.31

PM me your email

sent..

looks like I'm robbing the 3 3/8 speedo out of my 79 Malibu.. the ISSpro version rattles as you roll it around.. tach works though.
holiday weekend so nothing is getting done till next week.

I have a random silver faced 3-3/8" stewart warner speedo if you want it...save you from having to pull the one from your Malibu...

Just FYI
Chris

I have a random silver faced 3-3/8" stewart warner speedo if you want it...save you from having to pull the one from your Malibu...

Just FYI
Chris

Programmable?
Talked to pliska via FB.. they'll make it right but out till Monday

Last edited:
Got dash in, tank sending units wired, lift pump relay properly mounted, manual control of the fan Clutch done,

Went up an Down my driveway.. ~1/2 mile long got it up to 55ish fairly easily.. haven't put AFC live on it yet.. truck does 12psi of boost and 650° egt with stock fueling..
Think I got room to work with it..

Let it idle for a bit... It decided to left me know I fogot to tighten the lower radiator hose clamp...by putting 4-5gallons of coolant on the ground..

Yeah, be nice to have a 3Gsk to put in.. but not needed right.. can do that next year.. it stops fueling at 2400rpm before AFC live.. should wake it up alot

Def. Do. Gov. Springs!

That's on the list.. trying to get ready to roll out Monday...
Unloading valve in the compressor head keeps getting stuck.. won't fully stop compressing randomly.. filled it with PB blaster then cycled it numerous times with shop air.. seams to be working much better now

Got AFC installed mounted.. working on electric brake controller and related stuff plus get hitch ready to be welded and installed
See what type of life's monkey wrenches get thrown Monday..

Road test. AFC wide open.. Engine comes alive at 1600rpm pulls to 2200 no smoke in the mirrors.. hits 28-30# of boost..
Might need some more fuel. See how it runs with a 30k trailer behind it

Back