A.R.T Buda Texas Dyno Day

cumminsmega5.9

Scape Goat
Ok I have spoken with the new owners of American Racing Tech In Buda Tx. I Have been family friends with the guys for a long time. They Are open to HAVING THE EVENT in the next few months. As long as we have enough intrest and responses. There will be a few changes this year including.

1. Security

2. No alcohol to be consumed on the premises.

3. There will be a gate fee and waiver upon entrance. Fee to be determined.

4. We have got to respect the parking restrictions and buisnesses nearby.

Guys I am going to try and get this thing organized and going. I need your help. We need any volunteers we can get.

Thanks Cody Soele

I am In. Unless it's april 24th (BASH ON THE BAYOU)
Tommy

Me and couple of friends of mine will be going prolly 4-5 trucks

Guys i will kp you posted as soon as here somthing. Still waiting on a date talking about may 1

May 1 seems to be a popular date....West Texas races/dyno and Bodie is doing a dyno in Corpus on the 1st I believe.

best thing to do is talk to the guys at A.R.T to figure out what are the dates that THEY can do it. Then have those dates to post on ALL the diesel forums to see when and what else is going on around here on THOSE dates.

would love to see this event keep going. I will have to agree that last year started to get out of hand. But i think a large crowd will be lost due to the no beer/no burnout thing.

But i would still like to see it happen.

Lance

it doesnt really bother me much.. I never did partake in the burnouts and doughnuts but it was definately interesting to watch (untill it gets out of hand).
I like my beer though and this is a bummer to me but......
It will still be a damn good time if it were to go on.

Lance

There's no reason that you can't go out AFTER the festivities with your buddies that you only see once a year at this event, to enjoy some drinks. As far as burnouts and doughnuts, if people want an event that includes those things then find a place that will allow, and enforce some safety on trucks doing it.

Back