A.R.T Buda Texas Dyno Day

I agree. The last few years have gotten out of hand as far as the burnouts and doughnuts and stuff.
Later on in the day.... when people have had quite a bit to drink... it gets out of hand. Last year was byfar the worst. It starts to get down right dangerous to be around that particular area.

Lance

Im going to try and get over to A.r.t this week possibly and do some tuning after installing dual cp3s ill talk to david some more about it.. i know with the ownership change things have been hectic hopefully we will be able to come up with somthing!!

Don't peterbuilts have a good clutch from the factory or is it them heavy loads you've been hauling

I have doubts that the event will ever really happen again. The Buda cops HATE that the event even goes on. Got told that at a gas station in Buda when I used to work near ART. He noticed my truck at the event and remembered it for some reason. He says "So, you're one of those hell raising diesel guys we have to spend a day worrying about once a year?"

Yeah...

Should have said, "Are you one of those ass hole cops we have to worry about the other 364?" LOL well maybe not. LOL Its no Dyno day, but do ya'll want to have a Comp D/ PSN meet and greet at Saccones here soon?

Should have said, "Are you one of those ass hole cops we have to worry about the other 364?" LOL well maybe not. LOL Its no Dyno day, but do ya'll want to have a Comp D/ PSN meet and greet at Saccones here soon?

I'd be down for a meet..... get this going with a little advance heads up on a date and maybe i can see about going.

that would be cool!

Back