A1 Technologies 14mm Head Studs Broken

CumminNotRunnin

Internet Mechanic
I have 2 broken 14mm heads studs.

I would like to get just 2 studs, nuts and washers but I cant find any info for them online anymore.

Is this something I will have to go through Haisley to get replaced.

Should I cut my losses and just go back to ARP?

Maybe somebody might has a used set they want to sell too?

I wasn't aware that ARP was making a 14mm stud. I saw TMONEY selling a special order type deal though...

I remember one point I found them, they took some digging. Maybe I could be wrong. If so that points me more in the direction of getting two replacements or a used set.

Extreme sells 14mm studs. They would probably sell you just two I bet.

A1 won't sell to the public. They told me they are Haisley exclusive and you have to through them.

I would buy the 2 sell them and just get A1's if you can only get A1's through one place, doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

They use to but l don't know for sure now

Do you have quite of bit of experience with these breaking? This particular engine these were on, did not even have 3 hooks on it and they snapped at the allen head. Then the top of the nut peeled the bottom part of the threads away form the stud.

Do you have quite of bit of experience with these breaking? This particular engine these were on, did not even have 3 hooks on it and they snapped at the allen head. Then the top of the nut peeled the bottom part of the threads away form the stud.

I have all ARP 14mm. I did by a set of used A1's that I had half lost in the mail. They said they would sell me what I needed to make up the set. I just bought another set. I will look at the shop when I get there I may have them still there some where. Which ones do you need?

Last edited:
I will check and see what I have. You may call Haisley and see if they are under warranty

Back