A1000

yea, i see that as a problem

unless you run a fuel cell up in the bed

if you sump the stock tank how are you going to keep the pump and prefilter down low with that thing?

well im going to bring this one back from the dead, hows every ones a1000 running? im a little concerened about longevity

Im bringing this back now for a Ppump and i want to run an a1000, fuel cell, braided lines and an fittings, regulator and some kind of filter setup. What is a good parts list like the correct regulator to run and what size line and fittings maybe a dual feed setup to the IP and any other suggestions.

i got a friend with a lightly used a1000.... its got like 10k miles maybe. he bought it used and never used it. im sure he'd let it go for a good deal. i think he has a fuel filter/water seperator too.

If your worried about cost, get an airdog. I priced a setup and it was something like 800-900 bucks. using -10an to the pump and -8an to the IP. using push loc fittings, and the bigger regulator 13109. then the sump and the pre filters and post filters made it even more pricy. not to mention the fittings got pretty darn pricy as well. 7-8 bucks for the special ones that screw into the pump and 4-6 bucks for the reducers, unions ect.

im not worried about the price im deep into my build as it is so a fer hundred more bucks wont matter now. black jack let me know about the a1000 and filters im interested

thanks

so how aabout the dual feed to the IP what are the fitting sizes and should i just use an aeromotive y block?

search a little, just searching aeromotive a1000 would bring up some dual feed threads. what i got is basicly theres no gain because your just returning the fuel right out the OF port.

If you want to it looks pretty cool.

Back