A1000

I run an A1000 as an aux system and have for years, it works great and holds 50 psi. I do like the Airdog 150, worked on a 12V the other day that had one, too simple and effective but the truck was only making 700 or so.........very daily driver!

Jim

pretty damb cheap for their potential. 400 for that Aeromotive on my CR. Damb reg with enough port flow is half the pump cost though. Its set at half engine speed now but it's output is endless it seems with the correct ratio's on the pulleys.

400 for just the pump right?

i dont want to know what they charge for that mounting bracket n pulleys n stuff

they get almost a hundred bucks for the bracket for their prefilter!

pump,1 pulley for the pump and the black clamp around bracket for around 425 IIRC. Oil pan block and crank mandrel are a MITUSA part.

Just got back from class, sorry bout that. I start a thread and it takes off without me! I currently run a glacier diesel fuel boss and like it, but one thing I don't care for is having to re-prime the system with a drill after a filter change, or if the system were to lose prime for some reason. Other reason I was looking to change is that the fuel boss won't fit with a fluidamper or other aftermarket balancer. Sinner your system looks great, and clears the balancer, so you got me thinkin. I like the idea of turning the key and having the system prime, automatically, and without tools though. Like the fuel boss, just thinking of trying other things. Also, would there be any problem with running the regulator right near the pump at the back of the truck? I don't see why there should be, but I'm not 100%. And Adam, the airdog has crossed my mind.

its not a problem unless you dont have enough pump

with every foot of line there is more and more restriction

that means less pressure less volume end up at the end of the line (your ip)

look at the bright side...you could run a tiny return

lol

*or is your '00 p-pumped?

What is and where did you get your banjo fitting? I NEEEEEDDDDD it...

Here's the return.
DCP_2379.jpg

The regulator, which tees into injector return.
DCP_2382.jpg

Prefilter and A1000
DCP_2377.jpg

Sump
DCP_2376.jpg

Don..... You like that beating your head on the wall man???

its not a problem unless you dont have enough pump

with every foot of line there is more and more restriction

that means less pressure less volume end up at the end of the line (your ip)

look at the bright side...you could run a tiny return

lol

*or is your '00 p-pumped?

No still got the vp, for now at least. By not enough pump are you talking ip or lift pump?

What is and where did you get your banjo fitting? I NEEEEEDDDDD it...

Don..... You like that beating your head on the wall man???

you dont actually NEED it...

could always redneck it:

(pix to come)

and yes, the story of my life...

lol

No still got the vp, for now at least. By not enough pump are you talking ip or lift pump?

was referring to the lift pump. you want the reg as close to the inj pump as you can get it because you lose pressure and volume with every foot of hose thats on the other side of the reg. why are you thinking about mounting it in the rear of the truck?

don

ps - if you are gonna do that you might as well get a AD

was referring to the lift pump. you want the reg as close to the inj pump as you can get it because you lose pressure and volume with every foot of hose thats on the other side of the reg. why are you thinking about mounting it in the rear of the truck?

don

ps - if you are gonna do that you might as well get a AD

Less hose used, easier to plumb, and I could mount the pump,reg, and pre-filter all on a single plate which is then fixed to the frame.I have seen the duramax guys run this one before, anyone with a cummins?

Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps - JEGS

My buddy had a duramax with the older style non-"quietflow" pump without a regulator and it seemed to do just fine.

Fulmer!! I still have all of the mocal PDFs.... I didn't realize it was in there. I had picked out the banjos with male AN threads.... I didn't see the "hose end" style banjo.

what are the threads on the outlet side?

Less hose used, easier to plumb, and I could mount the pump,reg, and pre-filter all on a single plate which is then fixed to the frame.I have seen the duramax guys run this one before, anyone with a cummins?

Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps - JEGS

My buddy had a duramax with the older style non-"quietflow" pump without a regulator and it seemed to do just fine.

6.5 psi isn't gonna cut it for a vp.

you dont actually NEED it...

could always redneck it:

(pix to come)

and yes, the story of my life...

lol

Ditto ,, I used the stock VP banjo on my return

Capone I would mount it close to the VP

Back