Adjustable pump gear??

65 seems on the verge of stripping the threads or breaking the fastners. I torque mine to 35-40 & no problems.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I've only heard from one other customer in the past 4 years that had them back out and he couldn't remember if he torqued it or not. I recommend 45 ft lbs and few drops of blue locktite wouldn't hurt either (be sure to clean the threads out first). As someone else mentioned, once your timing is set, you can remove the small alignment bolt rather than leave it in.

PM me your address and I'll send you some new bolts.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I've only heard from one other customer in the past 4 years that had them back out and he couldn't remember if he torqued it or not. I recommend 45 ft lbs and few drops of blue locktite wouldn't hurt either (be sure to clean the threads out first). As someone else mentioned, once your timing is set, you can remove the small alignment bolt rather than leave it in.

PM me your address and I'll send you some new bolts.

Thanks Jesse! Good to see somebody still stands behind there product. Once I get the new small bolt I will be sure to take it out after the timing is set

Back