Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

The TST PM3 was my favorite box that I tried. I had the Edge Comp, TST, Adr and Redline... though, in defense I melted a piston before I tried the Redline.

Any shuddering or other side down sides to it? My frien ran one and said it was a pretty mean mofo.[/QUOTE]

I ran the tst/smarty combo and it was mean. I didn't have any problems with it.

Jared

Especially after i had one catch on fire and scared the **** out of me. Wasn'T a week after that i sold mine.

My first 2 boxes didn't work at all. the 3rd box he send me did that. took it off right after and used it for target practice. don't want to get started on quad, spent a lot of money on hie stuff and none of it works now. commander junk fp sender 4 of them junk. just plane junk products.

so have you got it on and any results yet im just gonna pics quads boostfooler so my truck doesnt defuel since i have a II hotrod vp till i decid what fueling box i want to get and see how this new box turns out

One of the ones he just sent out yesterday? Mine runs cooler than the old one. I can feel the heat on the old one but this one is cool to the touch.

I can only assume so. "The new 4000 RPM Adrenaline". Of course the off the shelf unit a year or two ago was supposed to do that, so I don't know. It was supposed to be the latest and greatest to the best of my knowledge.

I can only assume so. "The new 4000 RPM Adrenaline". Of course the off the shelf unit a year or two ago was supposed to do that, so I don't know. It was supposed to be the latest and greatest to the best of my knowledge.

I can assure you that your buddy does not have one of the 4K boxes.

Ialso have not had a box overheat in months. That has been fixed since last fall. If you are having problems you are either hooking it up wrong or running an old tune which is a NO-NO.

For all you guys that love to hate, show up at TS. There will be several of these crappy, no rpm turning boxes there.

Teach them a lesson. That'll show us.

Oh and don't forget to bring the kleenex. Might be a long ride home without some soft tissue.

For all you guys that love to hate, show up at TS. There will be several of these crappy, no rpm turning boxes there.

Teach them a lesson. That'll show us.

Oh and don't forget to bring the Kleenex. Might be a long ride home without some soft tissue.

Your to funny... But seriously with the problems i had with the comp i tried yours not any better so i just p pumped it problems fixed. sorry i have no love for the comps or the thinks you pass off as the latest and greatest.

There will be several of these crappy, no rpm turning boxes there.

I'd like to run one of those crapy, no rpm turning box at TS! :D Ever since the firmware update and lack of a 4k tune, I've had to switch back to my old Drag Comp in order to get down the track. I think you've seen the video :eek:

I guess I'll wait until next year when quad finally fixes all the bugs in the box they're releasing now. Hope this one doesn't catch on fire :hehe:

Back