Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

Must have took a redline apart then built another box and now it may hit 4300 with out stacking

wow thats a tall order to fill...i guess we dont even need to show up at TS and just go ahead and give all the prize money to quad cuz it sounds like his tuning is gonna win every class.

Must have took a redline apart then built another box and now it may hit 4300 with out stacking

I wouldn't copy a redline box to save my life. I have a lot of respect for Chip but, his electronics are terrible, from a manufacturing standpoint.

Did I mention no codes???? Must be a copy then right?

wow thats a tall order to fill...i guess we dont even need to show up at TS and just go ahead and give all the prize money to quad cuz it sounds like his tuning is gonna win every class.

Going to be hard to beat it in the same class. We already know we make more than 100hp above the redline boxes over 3200rpms. I'm just saying. And I won't be there, just these poor souls with these crummy boxes.

By now, shouldn't you guys know I don't talk about anything unless I know all the facts?

Sort of like when I called BS on the new super duper fancy 100hp no wire tap box? I got raked over the coals, and called an idiot. A major magazine dynoed it and got 67rwhp. Geez, who is the idiot now?

I guess I'll wait until next year when quad finally fixes all the bugs in the box they're releasing now. Hope this one doesn't catch on fire

I did not say I was releasing anything.

Your to funny... But seriously with the problems i had with the comp i tried yours not any better so i just p pumped it problems fixed. sorry i have no love for the comps or the thinks you pass off as the latest and greatest.

Nothing wrong with a P-pump. Although I don't see what dog you have in this hunt if you are p-pumped?? Other than maybe you are tired of the drivability issues and having to use starting fluid?

so what are the boxes gonna retail for.

They are not for sale. For now. If we do sell them they will be the same price as all the Adrenalines are most likely. I don't get into that penny pinching and nickle and dime crap like everyone else does. We have always given all we have for the same price, including new and better features.

To bad I am broke or I would haul my crappy redline running truck with that ****ty pump u speak of to ts and put a whipping on those monsters running the magical quad goodies

Are those of us that may want to turn 4K goin to be able to send in our ADR's and get them turned into 4K ADR's or are you going to have to buy it seperate. It good to hear you are trying to go further with the boxes.

im glad i got my boots on today

Istill think it's funny that I fought the sputtering problem for years and the whole time I thought it was the pump and the ADR just amplified it. Well guess what I was 100% right and dealt with the run around the intire time.

Are those of us that may want to turn 4K goin to be able to send in our ADR's and get them turned into 4K ADR's or are you going to have to buy it seperate. It good to hear you are trying to go further with the boxes.

I cant speak for quad on when or even if he will release this but there is no trying needed for a better performing box left, just refining:evil

I can assure you that your buddy does not have one of the 4K boxes.

Ialso have not had a box overheat in months. That has been fixed since last fall. If you are having problems you are either hooking it up wrong or running an old tune which is a NO-NO.

For all you guys that love to hate, show up at TS. There will be several of these crappy, no rpm turning boxes there.

Teach them a lesson. That'll show us.

Oh and don't forget to bring the kleenex. Might be a long ride home without some soft tissue.

One question Quad, How much HORSEPOWER has been made with this BOX ??? Thanks Steve B.

One question Quad, How much HORSEPOWER has been made with this BOX ??? Thanks Steve B.

Hopefully I'll be able to answer that soon. I dont know if peak Hp will be more the same or less but I bet the RPM range grows on my next sheet by quite a bit.

Hopefully I'll be able to answer that soon. I dont know if peak Hp will be more the same or less but I bet the RPM range grows on my next sheet by quite a bit.

Let us know how you do. Are you going to TS, if yes see you there. Thanks Steve B.

Let us know how you do. Are you going to TS, if yes see you there. Thanks Steve B.

Steve I'm planning on it. I found out today they have some drill thing they want me at but after Quad has done what he has to help me out I'd like to come up and make a good showing. Look for me there!

Back