Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

On a side note if a bill passed today in Cali that all motorcycles 2000 yer and newer will have to start smog checks as of 2012, there trying to lump diesel trucks into it also, if they find any performance parts it wont pass the visual check so if your truck is not stock it wont pass. the cost to change mine back not worth it. guess time to buy a older than 2000 or brand new truck.

Just curious, what is your source on that. Not saying that I doubt you by any means. But I live out here in CA and my truck is right on the cusp and definitely not stock. I've heard about smogging diesels, but haven't heard of it being a retro-active deal.

On that note, a friend of mine, got a $2500 fine for modified emissions for an AFE intake on his 06. I have heard a lot of stories of 04.5 trucks getting busted for no cat or modified emissions, but they aren't writing up any of the older trucks.

Sorry to get off topic.
Sean

How about move out of that overpopulated, overtaxed, liberal hellhole? Sounds like a better idea to me. LOL

Trust me, its crossed my mind a time or two. At least the weather is great!:hehe::hehe:

Im trying to see if the quad will give max fuel in the 2000 tunes but havent got any feedback from quad. I cannot run any of the beta tunes cause it kills the truck around 3200rpm. They feel like they fuel more but dont know. When i ran a couple weeks ago it seemed to surge at the top end but not cut out. I just ran slower than my tst box.

Double J i hope it works out well for ya.

I want to pass the 4k too. Guess i wont be running at TS now.

Really for us VP guys quad is really the only guy we have left. So no matter how much you dislike him or however he has treated you, i would seriously try to bite your tongue.

Who else is going WAY OUT OF THERE WAY to put the VP trucks back in the game??? Yeah thats right nobody. And let me say this in the past week he has gone way out of his way for me. So i have nothing bad to say about him.

SStockton i have no proof that its going to retro back, that is what i hear on a different site, would like to check into it for more info. Kman nobody should have to bite there tongue. his attitude is crappy cause everybody like you kiss his but wanting to get something for free to back him up. that is just the way i feel. besides there is only so much that can be done to any pump and hes just grasping at straws now to keep people buying is crap. just look at what hes offering you for a trade in 100 to 150 bucks, and what did you spend 500 to 700 to buy it. now tell me hes looking out for the VP guys right.

Really for us VP guys quad is really the only guy we have left. So no matter how much you dislike him or however he has treated you, i would seriously try to bite your tongue.

Who else is going WAY OUT OF THERE WAY to put the VP trucks back in the game??? Yeah thats right nobody. And let me say this in the past week he has gone way out of his way for me. So i have nothing bad to say about him.

Mike at M&J tool as well i no people have mixed opinions about his products i myself love the fuel his products have gave my truck but he is another guy out there trying to help us vp guys.

i have a question though why does it really matter if they do come out with a box that can turn 4k 5k or whatever it is if your not making power at those rpms why's it matter?? like you said kman im glad there is another company out there still pushing and helping us vp guys out but until our ecm problem is addressed 4k and up really isnt doing much, am i wrong??

i have a question though why does it really matter if they do come out with a box that can turn 4k 5k or whatever it is if your not making power at those rpms why's it matter?? like you said kman im glad there is another company out there still pushing and helping us vp guys out but until our ecm problem is addressed 4k and up really isnt doing much, am i wrong??

That extra 500 or 1000 RPM (over 4k) would be enough for a lot of guys to get off the line in a higher gear for pulling even if they aren't making peak power up in that range.

Yes and no. If you can not make power above 4000 then some may consider it a waste. I for one would like to see 4000 smooth RPM without having to go through the Redline studder when it takes control and then having codes and a CEL. The Quad Adrenaline is fueling a different way, so it is smooth throughout and no codes or CEL.

Plus, If you can make power above that, then by all means lets push the limit. Nothing is impossible - the hard part getting the correct recipe to make it all work. Some of the most powerful VP trucks were built back before guys starting P-pumping. Now everyone thinks they have to bolt on a P-pump to get over 600hp and compete. Some guys are sticking with the VP and pushing that limit. I want 4500 rpm and power up to there, Quad is working on that and I hope he gets it lined out soon. Mopar to ya.

about the only old true VP man needs to try this box then also, I'm sure u know him matt , hes an old showmesmoker

about the only old true VP man needs to try this box then also, I'm sure u know him matt , hes an old showmesmoker

LOL, Yea, he has been informed. I have been keeping him updated on it. That is one truck that makes power where most say they will not.:poke: He has a killer setup, but he is not against trying something new.

I can understand the pulling aspect being able to leave in a higher gear, well if it is fueling a different way are you saying that the ecm problem we have is addressed? and if soo how much more fuel are we getting? the way i understand it anything over 2900 we pretty much have nothing something around 15% fueling so if so how does the quad box address this fueling wise?

Double J i hope it works out well for ya.

I want to pass the 4k too. Guess i wont be running at TS now.

It'll be here Monday and I'll know within 10 minutes after hooking it up it on if it's going to be :rockwoot: or :bang

just look at what hes offering you for a trade in 100 to 150 bucks, and what did you spend 500 to 700 to buy it. now tell me hes looking out for the VP guys right.

Lets see...$700+$150=$850. Thats a little over half the money of a Redline box. Not bad for the extra features, no codes & in my case 80hp more than the Redline above 3500rpm [using the 70% tune]. Who in their right mind could complain about that?

LOL, Yea, he has been informed. I have been keeping him updated on it. That is one truck that makes power where most say they will not.:poke: He has a killer setup, but he is not against trying something new.

Can I get a little more info on this rig?

It'll be here Monday and I'll know within 10 minutes after hooking it up it on if it's going to be :rockwoot: or :bang

Sweet, let me know. Text me or something.

Ive had great service out of Quad. Ive talked to jeremy a few times but havent gotten a reply from my pm to the gentleman on here. I was wanting to know if the box has the same power levels in the 2k tunes compaired to the beta ones. My truck doesnt like the betas either.

He mentioned about another 150ish for this new box. How much would it be if i bought it seperate, 1050ish? Or is this an add on to the quad ADR.

ID REALLY LIKE TO TRY THIS NEW BOX!!!!!!

I think my TST comp took a dump. :bang i got in a hurry and hooked it up wrong:doh:

Back