nopoweratall12v

i have a 12v
benched and camed p7100 pump now 13mm
barrels twisted
022 dvs
5k governor springs
5x18 injectors
all feed by a 200 gph airdog 2 with a 50 psi spring

i was thinking of running a 62 over 70 compound set up for a quick spool??
trying to get 600 plus hp
or a single with a (SPOOL FLANGE???)

fully built tranny
billet shafts
shift kit
cluthes
valve body
and billet triple disk converter

truck is 2wd soon to be 4wd
with 3.54 gears
leaving at 2wd height on 33x12.50

what is y'alls advice on the build and turbo suggestions???

If your just going for ~600hp there is no need for a 13mm pump or 5x.018's. Smaller injectors would suffice. If your going for well over 600hp that's a different story.

Pictures? What are you using the truck for

Idk what im gonna do with it for now just a drag or drift truck and a toy to drive to school
Truck is also a regular cab short bed 2500 only weights 4900 lbs and will be getting lighter soon

Last edited:
If your just going for ~600hp there is no need for a 13mm pump or 5x.018's. Smaller injectors would suffice. If your going for well over 600hp that's a different story.

I didnt do the pump it was already done by the original owner... and the injectors a friend had for cheap so i couldnt pass up.. i will let the truck build as much power as it can how much hp potential does my fuel system have as it is?? 700 hp plus would be nice lol

Idk what im gonna do with it for now just a drag or drift truck and a toy to drive to school
Truck is also a regular cab short bed 2500 only weights 4900 lbs and will be getting lighter soon

That's what got me.

If 600 hp is all you want sell the pump and injectors and get a benched 12mm with a set of 5x.12 and a decent set of dv's like 191's or a set from smokem and remember these trucks dont last long as drift trucks! Good Luck!

Be chassis
How is it going to get lighter if you make it 4wd ?

I am removing rear of frame behind cab and it will be tube framed.. i am also cutting apart the bed no floor and just the skins for the body. Hopping that drops weight. And fiber glass front finders. Figure that should drop a couple hundred lbs. And making it 4wd shouldnt add much weight cause i also have to remove alot of stuff and it will be coil over. So it should be light. Trying to keep it around 4800 lbs after everything but as long as im below 5000 ill be happy..

Oh ya and 4900 lbs is full interior speaker box amps and 16 gallon fuel cell filled up..

Last edited:
If 600 hp is all you want sell the pump and injectors and get a benched 12mm with a set of 5x.12 and a decent set of dv's like 191's or a set from smokem and remember these trucks dont last long as drift trucks! Good Luck!

I would like to make as much power as possible.. just thought 600 was a good point to start i will take as much as i can get... and why dont they last as drift trucks? Unless i wreck of course??!?!

How do you think 16glns of fuel weighs ?

I want to say around 4-6 pounds a gallon. But there's google which will answer your question faster than it will here

Edit* I thought you were the OP. sorry!

Last edited:
the 13mm will be garbage for your setup, feel free to send me a PM and I will trade you my 160hp pump for it. dyno proven to 600 hp.

I know, hard to refuse.

I want to say around 4-6 pounds a gallon. But there's google which will answer your question faster than it will here

Edit* I thought you were the OP. sorry!

It looks like Mr.Google says about 7lbs per gln on avg . Which would make 16glns 112lbs. Say bye bye to the stereo.

the 13mm will be garbage for your setup, feel free to send me a PM and I will trade you my 160hp pump for it. dyno proven to 600 hp.

I know, hard to refuse.

I can do one better. I'll trade you your 13mm pump for my 215 pump. Its been on a bench. Granted, its a work bench, but thats just a minor detail.

Back