advice 12v build

4wd drift truck? Can't wait for videos

Truck will be in 2wd while side ways lol.. 4wd will just be for lonches and stuff. Its just a play truck. no real reason just wanting to build as muvh power as possible and have fun!!!

Man no help??? Other then people trying to get my pump!!!lol so should i look at a bigger turbo set up?? I want all the hp i can make....

I wasn't going to do this cause it'd be a bad deal for me, but I'll trade ya a VE pump for your pump. Final offer

Well if you want all the power you can make...

66 over 480 if you have a good 13mm pump.

Truck started having problems hitting overdrive. Did so adjusting on kick down cable and still couldn't get it to shift. So i did some research and found that i could manually hit overdrive with a toggle switch by grounding out the (BROWN) wire coming out the middle plug of my pcm. I have been running it like this for a week haven't noticed any problems.. Hits overdrive every time and feels smooth. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with doing this??? If so are there any bad effects??

Oh boy. ^^

I mustache you a question....
Search function here top right corner of the page. This will be repeated a bunch to you in the near future, as to questions that have been covered numerous times and questions that do not really relate to competition use. This is Comp D.

Your new to the site I see , welcome but word of advise there are people on here that know what they are talkin about, so listen and some that just repeat what they hear. Take that as you wish.

Back