Albany Predictions?

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
There will be more than enough fast trucks competing in Pro-Street, but I think that it will probably come down to 3.

Any predictions?

wideopen said:
Stucky, Darren, Garmin...one of those 3 will come home with the cash.

I have to agree with WO. I can't wait to see and hear Jeffs new turbos!!!!

Oh and they are all Cummins powered.......:rockwoot:

SuperDave4x4 said:
I have to agree with WO. I can't wait to see and hear Jeffs new turbos!!!!

Oh and they are all Cummins powered.......:rockwoot:

So Dave, when are you heading down to Albany?

I predict Keating whoopin all of them, gotta love outlaw, no rules! Looks like good weather, 67 and cloudy!

Last count I had we will have Garmon, Darren, Stuckey, Super Red (Phil Taylor) and us in the Pro-Street class. Anybody know of anyone else that is coming to run this class?

I have to pull for our team and hope it's Garmon. We are surely not the fastest one but we are the only one I know of that is driving our truck daily. So I guess that accounts for something.

Amy

Don't know if I will make it. Too much work and not enough mechanic time. Truck needs too much TLC. Hope to make a showing, although it probably won't bee too impressive

After I wear them 3 out, I'm gonna turn the nitrous on, and see what my ol Dudge will do.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Gary

bluemaxhd said:
there still might be a Dmax from NC coming if all goes well that wouldnt count out

I'm not counting out any D-max's this year..Just didn't know any where gonna be there for Pro-street? :welcome:

DavidTD said:
So Dave, when are you heading down to Albany?

Between 2:30 and 3:00. How about yall? I think we're going to have a great time. I wanna see you new charger too. I'm glad it's working out well for you. :rockwoot:

I spoke to Jeff today, and he's just getting his truck together with the new combination. He said he got my truck running, though there's no way for it to be completely ready.. To my understanding my combination is basicly the same as his, other than I'm running a billet cam. I'm anxious to see how his truck runs. I'm stuck doing the bracket thing with the dually. Will the TS truck be there?

Last edited:
Morse said:
I spoke to Jeff today, and he's just getting his truck together with the new combination. He said he got my truck running, though there's no way for it to be completely ready.. My combination is basicly the same as his, other than I'm running a billet cam. I'm anxious to see how his truck runs. I'm stuck doing the bracket thing with the dually. Will the TS truck be there?

We will be there with 3 bracket trucks, including my 06 Dodge with our newest driver K.J. The Pro-Street Dodge and the new Pro-Street Ford wont be ready yet..... but soon :shake: :rockwoot: Are you going to make it Bowling Green for the TS Outlaw Event?

The Pro-Street Dodge did get a new paint job....., and a whole new motor( still under construction ) done by Starlight Diesel Sports.

marble2.jpg

marble.jpg

Last edited:
BigDodge said:
last i heard stucky's motor was on the floor in the shop on monday with a cracked head.

I talked to Philip Palmer and he was decking the block and putting the new head on it Monday. Rumor has it that the mean "Green Machine "went high 5's at a track in Alabama. :rockwoot:

GotBoost said:
Last count I had we will have Garmon, Darren, Stuckey, Super Red (Phil Taylor) and us in the Pro-Street class. Anybody know of anyone else that is coming to run this class?

I have to pull for our team and hope it's Garmon. We are surely not the fastest one but we are the only one I know of that is driving our truck daily. So I guess that accounts for something.

Amy

The 03 Patriot Dodge has had some motor work. Craig said today he would probably double duty it in Pro Street & Brackets. He said he was going after the "Green Machine *nx*

I drove our 01 TS pro-street drag truck daily back when the truck ran consistant low 11's. Enjoy it while you can, because it's hard to daily drive it when the NHRA certified roll cage has to go in :doh:

Sheila

Last edited:
Back