Albany Predictions?

Your truck looks great. I'll be at TS. Hopefully this year I'll have a competitive truck. I gave up having myself and friends do the wrenching. Now I'll have whatever power Jeff can put under me. When he finishes his part, I have to take the truck back to Bowling Green so George can do my bed, suspension, etc. like he did your race truck. I'm hoping for it to end up in the 45-4600 pound range when complete. I still have to squeeze in a paint job. I look forward to seeing yall at Albany. Sheila, you should bracket race. It's very easy, and kinda fun when you get the hang of it.

Morse said:
Your truck looks great. I'll be at TS. Hopefully this year I'll have a competitive truck. I gave up having myself and friends do the wrenching. Now I'll have whatever power Jeff can put under me. When he finishes his part, I have to take the truck back to Bowling Green so George can do my bed, suspension, etc. like he did your race truck. I'm hoping for it to end up in the 45-4600 pound range when complete. I still have to squeeze in a paint job. I look forward to seeing yall at Albany. Sheila, you should bracket race. It's very easy, and kinda fun when you get the hang of it.

I thought about racing my 06, but being that I have this very competitive nature I went and got the 06 track champion (KJ)from Beech Bend to bracket race my truck :eek:wned: :evil LOL

George does great work. He'll be doing the cage work on the pro-street Ford when it's ready.

Bye Now said:
I thought about racing my 06, but being that I have this very competitive nature I went and got the 06 track champion (KJ)from Beech Bend to bracket race my truck :eek:wned: :evil LOL

George does great work. He'll be doing the cage work on the pro-street Ford when it's ready.
George does some very nice work we were happy.NLDP*nx*

That's funny right there.. =) I look forward to the competition. I used to be decent at it, though that was in 04. I believe I've only done one bracket race since then. I was a little rusty to say the least.. George did my cage, and I was very happy.. I really like the bed he did for TS as well..

Morse said:
When did yall start on the Pro Street Ford? What is it?

"Smooth Operator" (Smoop) will make it's 1st appearance May 12th at the TS Outlaw Race. That's all I can say right now :gag:

Sheila

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing this, i just bought my first diesel and im in love!And i live in Albany sooo hell ya! Ill be the big bald guy screaming his head off and prob drinking heavily lol:bang

Back