Almost there but not quite

Are you going to be dynoing at Mid-Atlantic again? I've never seen a dyno run before and would love to see one for the first time.

I'm sure I will dyno there again sometime, but the next big event is the spring fling in dillsburg PA. Lots of big hp trucks will be there dynoing march 20th and 21st

well tomorrow I'm going to try my luck again, I'm hoping to be closer or hit my 600 goal.

i have added a set of peak diesel intercooler boots, took my timing down to 22*, loosened my afc a little, and found I had a leaky injector line ( I did'nt have the injector nut tight enough). Sadly I did not get the gate hooked up, we shall see how it does

well tomorrow I'm going to try my luck again, I'm hoping to be closer or hit my 600 goal.

i have added a set of peak diesel intercooler boots, took my timing down to 22*, loosened my afc a little, and found I had a leaky injector line ( I did'nt have the injector nut tight enough). Sadly I did not get the gate hooked up, we shall see how it does

Cool deal Dave. If you're truly seeing less boost on the dyno then on the street I just wouldn't get too worried about it one way or the other.

Cool deal Dave. If you're truly seeing less boost on the dyno then on the street I just wouldn't get too worried about it one way or the other.

its a 10 psi difference

This morning I drove it to work, went to shut it off and could not. got to looking at my shutdown soleinoid and it was moveing freely up and down ... but was not moving the shutdown arm. Looks like there is a keyway slot where the arm clamps to and I'm missing the key.

its a 10 psi difference

This morning I drove it to work, went to shut it off and could not. got to looking at my shutdown soleinoid and it was moveing freely up and down ... but was not moving the shutdown arm. Looks like there is a keyway slot where the arm clamps to and I'm missing the key.

Shew, that's an easy one to fix atleast. I think it's called a woodruff key but I could be wrong.

truck sounded the best it ever has on the rollers yesterday, I had a big ole smile on my face till I saw the numbers it made.

1st run 539.25 hp
2nd run 539.0 hp
3rd run 538.8 hp

The best torque number it made was 1002. I didn't even take a video of these runs after I saw the 1st sheet ( looked just like all my others just 50hp less). I now know fuel is def not my problem :st:(sorry andy bout the mess)

Back