Alvarado, Tx event?

BgBlDodge

Hates hippies
Anything going on up there this year? I always enjoy going up there.

I was thinking about this the other day on the way home from work. I would like to know as well.

Yes March 13, 2010 I am ironing out details. Looking for Sponsors if anybody would like to help. (817) 528-2166

Bobby you should post something up in the events section.

Get the word out.

You mean a slow class? Yes it's called brackets...bring your girlfriend...she'll help with traction...

Dyno coming back or just pulls this year?

I can dyno but not pull, after all it's a dyno queen. :hehe:

you could pull. iam sure they have a rake to help pick up parts lol i hope they have dyno back. i havnt been on floor its dyno since denton

Haha. I'm not so much worried about breaking but with the twins I'd be in the mod class I assume. Open diffs with a/t tires and no traction bars wouldn't get far. LOL

Good idea - but we'll still reserve a spot on the trailer for Big Blue... :)

I should be there. The dyno event was poorly managed last year. They were letting some ppl take 5-6 runs, changing parts, moving fuel plates, etc. My gf finally got to dyno late that night, at which point they wouldn't let ppl drive their truck, because it was taking so long.

Things will be run alittle differant this year. You can save 10$ if you pre-register for the Dyno @ dynoforthecure@hotmail.com. Please leave name and number. We will get back to ASAP. The day of the show dyno will cost 60$ for 3 pulls.

Back