Alvarado, Tx event?

Well, as usual I broke my truck, LOL got the left rear axle and transfer case. Those new MTR tires bit hard.
I'll be upgrading as I replace. but had a good time anyway.

See Dan if you would have just played tug-o-war with me on Friday night you would have known where your weak link was and had a chance to fix it in time for the pulls.

Sorry man had to make a jab at you. It was good to see everyone again. Maybe next time i will bust the outside tires off so I can run on the dyno.

It did make a nasty Kashnaaap noise- wondering if that was a gear in the trans again or the txfr case- terrible. Well, hope you get it back with more good parts, I guess there's not much give to a triple disc clutch, huh Dan???

Nope not much give, it broke the left axle and the transfer case.

See Dan if you would have just played tug-o-war with me on Friday night you would have known where your weak link was and had a chance to fix it in time for the pulls.

Sorry man had to make a jab at you. It was good to see everyone again. Maybe next time i will bust the outside tires off so I can run on the dyno.

It's all good, hell I'm use to getting jabbd.

Dan, I backed your truck into a sled at 3400 rpms and didn't break nothing.....
You can't even go in the right direction and keep it together, I think I should be the new driver.

Dan, I backed your truck into a sled at 3400 rpms and didn't break nothing.....
You can't even go in the right direction and keep it together, I think I should be the new driver.

HaHa, I'll get the hang of it pretty soon, I hope...

You might need to retire from the "Coors Induction Pulling Team" :hehe::poke:

You might need to retire from the "Coors Induction Pulling Team" :hehe::poke:

Maybe you should let me drive your truck, so I can figure out if it's my driving, or my truck. LOL

Back