Alvarado, Tx event?

Yes, you can drink. There is a bar at the arena. Bobby picks a damned good venue :)

It's early.

I worked in Dallas (drove back and forth because it's only an hour away) and all of the contractors that stayed in the area had their trucks broken into. Hopefully yours will be a good stay.

leaving in 30 minutes to go to Weatherford to Dr. Performance to pick up the truck then headed to Alvarado to start having some fun.

I'll be there in a little while. Waiting on laundry so I can finish packing for the weekend and gonna get some dinner.

Well tonight was a good time. Can't wait for tomorrow. But it's going to come around too damn early.

It's 3 am. I can't see straight, I'm havin a helluva time typing and you left hours ago JD, stop cryin.

Where the hell is my Jiminey Cricket?!?!?!!

Nothing like good friends to stop you from doing something you shouldnt.

Nothing like good friends to stop you from doing something you shouldnt.

in case you are referring to me, I don't even know Anna. Its pretty obvious who she is when her name and compd screen name are on the side of her truck :hehe:

And those that do know Anna know that you ain't telling her what she can and can't do.

Well, it was a good show- HOWEVER- I really am going to wear a shirt next time with my freaking screen name on both sides and suggest some others do the same!! I don't know any of you by face and after talking with about 10 different groups of people I never could find anyone I knew from here. I did have a few good conversations, but was really looking forward to meeting up with some of you folks we chat here all the time! Oh well, maybe next time we can set up a good place to meet up and all park together. The dyno area was a heck of alot better outside this year and it made for a good area to watch from too. It didn't go into the evening this year like it did last year though so either they moved faster or had less people.

Oh yeah- over 1000 HP for the winner!!! I am sure the official results will be posted here soon----right????

I wasnt calling anyone out on it but someone should step up and at least attemp to keep intoxicated people from driving at events.

Next time I'll bring the 5'er and we can all have a place to sleep it off- at least 6 of us anyhow!

Back