another cummins manifold

I just got an email from them, He said that they are doing back to back dyno testing on Oct. 17, and that if everything goes well they will go into production. He also said that if everything goes well and sells are good he would start offering options like external wastegate flanges and T4 flanges.

Looks pretty good. Curious on what the cost would be though.

I've seen a lot of worse manifolds and headers on this forum that guys are using.

if you dont like what i have to say, leave the forum again. simple enough.:blahblah1:

Your a class act TJ, let me give an example;

Thanks Weston, seems like that will be the next step. Any info on those injector numbers? are they stock?

Then, 4 days later;

thats too bad...im sure i will cry when i think about how much i miss his arrogant attitude towards everyone here and how we are all idiots compared to him

Your opinion, as someone whom has never designed or created an aftermarket product, and has no idea how much time, thought, or effort goes into it, but is able to step all over everyone's efforts, is worthless.

Warping for sure . The stainless Diesel.com manifold is the same stainless mix as HTT and made at the same place . The manifold has been in testing for 5 mo. On the dyno and on the track . On the dyno a non ported stainless diesel manifold made 20hp more with 10 lbs less drive press. than an ATS manifold with monster pump mikes CNC and ported center in it. On a well known dyno in munice IN.

Where are they measuring the drive pressure at?

Opps, sorry I quess I assumed it was stainless or by the heli-arc weld coloring around the flanges, either way it looks like a nice design and will prob. work great.

i have a feeling its going to work real well, id be worried about cracks down the road, but. Im not spending money on it to find out.

The manifold seems to be well designed. It sure is beefy. I'll be interested to see the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely an unusual way to fabricate an exhaust manifold... didn't figure it could be stainless - CNC on that'd be insane!

Looks like it'll flow well enough, and they're counting on the thermal barrier coating for a lot... stainless is still best, but obviously cost-prohibitive.

Top marks for execution!

Let's see how it dynos next week...

Material cost would have been lots more and its much harder to machine but that piece in stainless would be very cool.

looks nifty to me. we just have to play the waiting game till they get some #'s.

Joe

Yes there will be T3 T4 options as well as external wastegate flange options.

I like it but I would doubt if it is less than $1k. In saying that the cast stainless manifolds that are about ready to come out are ~$800 for T4.

Its is a nice design. Its cut on a CNC machine and out of two pieces. I want to see the dyno results as well. Put a set of twins on it and see if it lasts. I want a T-04 flange and place for external gate (facing upwards). It would change things.

they looking for beta testers? I need a new manifold for my new twins, lol.

Very nice design. It looks like it should flow great with everything matching inside and no casting flash or core shifts to interrupt the flow. Looks like there is allot of time in making one.

Stainless is not a good choice for an exhaust manifold, because it distorts when heated. Far more than carbon steel.

Back