Antrim Diesel Dyno Day/Open House May 12th 2012

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
Antrim Diesel Dyno/Open House 2012

We at Mason-Dixon TDC extend our invitation to all diesel enthusiasts to participate in the 2012 Antrim Diesel Dyno/Open House/BBQ.

The Dates

Saturday May 12th Rain Or Shine 8am start time

The Place

Antrim diesel Service
47 Commerce Avenue • Greencastle, PA 17225
Phone: 717-597-7963/7964/7965

The Cost

$75 for 3 spins with HP/TQ readings.

The Dyno

Mustang MD-1750 Dual Eddy

This event will include both big rigs and pick up truck dynoing simultaneously on seperate dyno's. We will be awarding top HP pick up and semi trucks. We would like to mention due to the amount of activity happening, as this is an established big rig event covered by Large car Mag and other's. You should bring a camera or whatever it takes to capture some of the countries highest HP Street Semi's Roll. The pickup dyno and bay is set up to accept dually trucks as well as stack equiped trucks, so no need for removel of either.

If interested please post or PM me your name and truck info as this will assest us with speeding up the dynoing registration by installing your info on file in the dyno befor the event.

Thankyou from the staff at Antrim Diesel Service and the Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Club. We hope you can attend this great event !!

Here is a flyer for the big rig portion of the event....

Antrim Diesel Service, Inc. - Greencastle, PA

High HP Trucks/Rigs for 2011... Antrim Diesel Service, Inc. - Greencastle, PA

I called and scheduled yesterday. I took fifth last year with stock trans tuning. Hopefully some stronger trucks there this year!

Ill be there for sure, this is gonna be an awesome event !!!!

Andy and I are leaving now and will be there soon with the Bottle Rocket,depending on traffic......

20120512_164940.jpg

Wow is all I can say !!! What an event. It gets bigger each year and this year was crazy. Not sure on an exact head count but Id say 300-500 would not be far off. With Big Rigs from all across the country and a very nice showing of pick ups dynoing all day. The food was un real as allways. A HUGE THANKS goes out to Antrim Diesel and crew and to all the guys that came out to dyno the rigs would they be big or small. I hope everyone had a blast and I hope to see you next year.

I know there were some impressive numbers in the semi contest. Its a shame that little volvo couldnt get any traction, a good number to say the least.

My only complaint with Antrims is it takes a few hours to do the dyno runs, but 6 months to post the results. :nail:

So a 7.3 got 2nd out of all them #'s?

Yea, that thing was insane, huge twin turbo's and it completly blacked out the dyno room with smoke. The driver wouldn't give me any specs on it (lame) but it was flat out impressive. He sprayed it but mid-run the chip shut off so he didnt hit the numbers he was hoping for. There were only two trucks that had major power, my brother took 4th place with his VP truck and third place was a VP truck as well!

Back