Any info on this pull on the 31st??

I'm saying before you left the shop. That is BS that they would let you run back and make it right though. :bs:

we were changing crossover tubes when the guy walked over at noon...he said they didnt need to tech it yet. said theyd be back. never came back. so we sat there till 430 am.

hopefully ts 2010 will be better run. but we wont make that mistake

we were changing crossover tubes when the guy walked over at noon...he said they didnt need to tech it yet. said theyd be back. never came back. so we sat there till 430 am.

hopefully ts 2010 will be better run. but we wont make that mistake

we? we? ha. Now its time for your Verbal johne's mouth to practice what it preach's. how about you impress me and drive your truck out to ts 2010 be a top 4 truck and drive back. you do that and my hat's off to YOU. Dont forget to get us some good pic's too :stab::poke: Nothin personal i'm just saying.

this may be the wrong thread for this but is anyone sure of the time the pull starts on saturday?

this may be the wrong thread for this but is anyone sure of the time the pull starts on saturday?

Check the their website (mercerracewaypark.com) on Saturday just in case of another cancellation, but here's the times as of now.

Pit Gates @ 3 PM
Grandstands @ 4PM
Hot laps @ 5 PM
Qualifying @ 5:30 PM
Event begins @ 6 PM

It was the right place, but things got a little off track.

the weather's lookin great...high of around 59-60 and sunnnnnnny! glad it was rescheduled!

hey 06ram...hows that lockup holding up?

No I totally get it...just not sure why you posted that, if thats crossing the line then I'm sorry. I was just saying this thread needed calmed down, closed actually.$.02
AAAADAnGPJAAAAAAABEwwg.jpg

what? cant handle it?

What are the rules for this pull? Street stock rules aren't listed on the FP site.

Back