Any info on this pull on the 31st??

Well, while we wait on the new video . How about KTMracer and sledwatcher21 humor us with their excuses . :poke: THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK.

Well, while we wait on the new video . How about KTMracer and sledwatcher21 humor us with their excuses . :poke: THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK.
Excuses for what? I wasnt there, the rut is rocking and I'm in the stand any free time I've had latley. Same with justin.

Excuses for what? I wasnt there, the rut is rocking and I'm in the stand any free time I've had latley. Same with justin.

hell ya bucks chasin does' but i have priorities and pulls arent a priority in rut.

and yeah, excuses for what? he's building a truck and i pulled once for chits and giggles. neither one of us said we were coming for you on the track in mercer.

congrats on the win anyways.

hell ya bucks chasin does' but i have priorities and pulls arent a priority in rut.

and yeah, excuses for what? he's building a truck and i pulled once for chits and giggles. neither one of us said we were coming for you on the track in mercer.

congrats on the win anyways.

aw come on you boy's can do better than that. Everybody knows it gets dark at 6.

well like it or not 4 legged deer in the woods and 2 legged does at the bar. you guys were the only ones i wouldve came to see...but i counted on the bennett's for the vids.

are the vids coming up for dale's and your run man?

Back