Anybody have problems with Joker Fabrication?

Sarafin

Wondering if anybody had had any problems with Joker fab. Ordered a dinged intake that he had posted on Facebook on Dec 14th. Talked with him on the phone for a bit and everything was perfect said he would polish it up and send it out that day or the next.
No problem. But since then I have not received the intake or any shipping info. I have held up my end of the deal with payment and have sent him a few nicely worded messages,just looking for shipping information but he very rarely gets back and when he does he just says he will look for it and that he did ship before christmas.
But since it's been almost 20 days with nothing I am almost to the point of trying to get my money back. If anyone can get into contact with him for me and see if there's a way to straighten this out I appreciate it. I have record of his sale ad, my payment, and all text conversations saying he had shipped it but never producing shipping proof.

End rant!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mods please move if there's a better fitting sub

Hope your not in any hurry! This seems to be a real issue with him

Last edited:
My issue is that he told me that he mailed if before christmas! So either the mail lost it and he won't give me a shipping receipt or he never mailed it... the lack of communication is what is really aggravating me

It's probably not going to be easy with him, I had a buddy that paid him cash for a turbo last March and didn't receive it until the end of June.

You guys arnt making me feel much better!

He should be reported to some kind of agency. Got one of my friends too. I really think he's a low life

Yea I had big problems too cost me a whole season ended getting everything but took 6 months and a lot of head aches and very frustrated days and nights . I almost got a plane ticket and met him in person!

Start asking for your money back now. Save you alot of time. I will never deal with them again. 6 months to get a intake after its paid in full is BS!

What a chit head. What does it take 2-3 hours maybe to fully build one of these damn things? Can't be very long once you've done a couple.

Just an edit to finish this thread up.
The intake came in today. And I have to say that the quality looks very high,and the welds look amazing. I was given a tracking number two days ago and Ups had gotten it a while ago and it was just in their system for a stupid amount of time.
I didn't start this thread to bash him, rather just to figure out where my part was at. My single complaint from the whole ordeal is the lack of knowing what was happening and that does land partialy on him but it was also christmas and new years time... Had I gotten the tracking number from him before I never would've posted this. But like I said, absolutely 0 complaint about the piece I recieved.

It's amazing to me watching how fast things show up after social media gets involved. Not just with joker fab.

I had to spend $126 to get an intake resurfaced that took me 3-4 months to get. The headmounting surface was twisted like a pretzel. He's finally making it right and sending me some free intake plates I needed, however I feel no remorse for dragging this guy through the mud, I think he needs some serious lessons run a business.

He's finally making it right and sending me some free intake plates I needed, however I feel no remorse for dragging this guy through the mud, I think he needs some serious lessons run a business.

Hopefully you have that in writing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It gives me some hope that people are getting their parts from joker fab. I ordered a twin turbo kit back in July 2015 which he said would take three weeks to build that I still don't have and I ordered a head in May of 2015, and injectors in June of 2015 that I still have yet to receive. (To be fair, I told him he could ship them all together to save us both on shipping.) I am getting the same treatment that the OP got. He said he shipped it before Christmas but I haven't gotten a tracking number or BOL number. I have been patient until now but I am getting a little worried especially when he has so much of my money. From what I can see, if you are within driving distance of joker fab, it is a great place to go but if you are ordering parts from a distance, stay away. He seems like a nice genuine guy but he over promises and has too much work on his hands that is hard for a two man shop to handle.

Agreed! I feel the lack of communication is key, I don't like told one thing and then it doesn't happen. I've met them both, I'm only 4 hours from them, nice guys like you said. I just feel they need to hire some more help. Other than that I'm kinda done going through from my experiences

Had my fair share of problems and waiting not knowing if I was going to get my parts as well. Lots of excuses and broken promises. Then the condition of the parts when they finally showed up months later... I'm sure DISTURBED still remembers what that side draft looked like...

Back