Anybody interested in in-cab fuel plate adjustment?

how bout an rpm controlled afc arm.......this would regulate low end torque and maybe save some parts from taking some abuse

Im surprised that nobody has posted that this in cab adjustment system was started for the P7100 back in the 1990's. I recall multiple people having these cable system adjustments for fuel delivery. Lots of RV guys had them. The company that produces them advertised big back then. Around 2000, their popularity fell with the 24VP trucks taking over.

I would have to pull out my old TDR magazines to find the name of this company again. Basically it was a cable that ran up to the pump from the cab. Typically it mounted under the dash around knee level. Much like a brake controller would be located.

yeah ive seen one of those, it was a push pull cable setup, ats was making them for awhile, ours is going to be a little more indepth stage one will be a controller thatll control max output and stage 2 will be released after and it will be an afc housing thats adjustable it will not be a modified bosch housing but an entirerly different unit, i know this isnt gonna be for everyone, but were tryn to keep everyone in mind from racers to haulers and i think were goin in the right direction, thanks everyone for the interest

yeah ive seen one of those, it was a push pull cable setup, ats was making them for awhile, ours is going to be a little more indepth stage one will be a controller thatll control max output and stage 2 will be released after and it will be an afc housing thats adjustable it will not be a modified bosch housing but an entirerly different unit, i know this isnt gonna be for everyone, but were tryn to keep everyone in mind from racers to haulers and i think were goin in the right direction, thanks everyone for the interest

Ok, I could not recall how the other one worked. I am interested in this once you get it cooking. Good luck:Cheer:

hey everybody i just got off the phone with Justin and he said they are getting close. just waiting for the patents to go through. they have a working unit on a pump on a flow bench and they are very happy with its performance.

i have an in cab adjuster for my pre boost screw.......i used mcmaster carr and my brain to figure it out

but i still have no idea what this guy is designing

is it just an adjustable plate which is just a wide open fuel stop

or will you be able to adjust the afc spring tension? will your setup have a pre boost adjustment as well?

if this unit makes everything adjsutable i would be highly inclined to buy one.

i have an in cab adjuster for my pre boost screw.......i used mcmaster carr and my brain to figure it out

but i still have no idea what this guy is designing

is it just an adjustable plate which is just a wide open fuel stop

or will you be able to adjust the afc spring tension? will your setup have a pre boost adjustment as well?

if this unit makes everything adjsutable i would be highly inclined to buy one.

the first generation is only going to be fuel plate and the future generations are going to have star wheel and preboost adjustability so the afc will be 100% tunable from in the cab on the fly! :woohoo:

Back