Anybody interested in in-cab fuel plate adjustment?

sorry everybody for the late response. my friends were having some issues i cant talk about but the Adjustable plate is still in the works. they have made a lot of changes from the original design and have one on a truck right now and they say its awesome. so they are really trying to have it done here in a few months. they are also looking into becoming sponsors on at least one of the forums so they can talk about it more freely.

Last edited:
Can someone explain what this would do for you that you cant do with a well controlled skinny pedal?

ok everybody, sorry for the delay i would have had this posted sooner but my internet has been down for the past week.

i have been talking with Justin, the developer of this "chip" if you will, and it is coming along very well now. i have been to his shop here in slc and seen the proto type and it is going to be amazing! it is 100% electronic...i cant give all the details about what it will be able to do yet or what the future generations will be able to do but it will be unlike anything on the market. we are going to be installing on on my truck here very soon like this week or next for final testing and once it gets the ok they will be accepting preorders...i dont know if they will be able to afford memberships on all the forums so if they cant get one here i will keep everybody up to date on where to get info. we will have pics and maybe a vid of it up soon. be ready people it is going to change how everybody thinks about a p-pump. the early generations will be able to be upgraded as newer editions come out. the price is going to be 599...i know it sounds like a lot but once you can see what goes into it and what it's capable of, you will understand.

It's almost here folks! stay tuned.
rory

I would be more inclined to take you seriously if you could work a shift key.

Maybe even spell everything in your signature correctly...

Smoke and mirrors...
Is it delivered by express unicorn?:confused:
I think you've done more harm than good for this "chip"or whatever the hell it is. Have a cool new product?come with some pics or video.something other than broad speculation.......

No kidding. Ongoing for over a year and a half. Not one shred of evidence that anything even exists.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

I still laugh at the premise. $600 for no actual gain in power, but to complicate a very simple and reliable system. Is it really that hard to adjust the plate and AFC the old fashioned way?

Sure looks like i wasted my time reading this thread all thought that would be the cats ass if you could have an electronically adjusted ppump...

ok everybody, sorry for the delay i would have had this posted sooner but my internet has been down for the past week.

i have been talking with Justin, the developer of this "chip" if you will, and it is coming along very well now. i have been to his shop here in slc and seen the proto type and it is going to be amazing! it is 100% electronic...i cant give all the details about what it will be able to do yet or what the future generations will be able to do but it will be unlike anything on the market. we are going to be installing on on my truck here very soon like this week or next for final testing and once it gets the ok they will be accepting preorders...i dont know if they will be able to afford memberships on all the forums so if they cant get one here i will keep everybody up to date on where to get info. we will have pics and maybe a vid of it up soon. be ready people it is going to change how everybody thinks about a p-pump. the early generations will be able to be upgraded as newer editions come out. the price is going to be 599...i know it sounds like a lot but once you can see what goes into it and what it's capable of, you will understand.

It's almost here folks! stay tuned.
rory

Here and I thought one of the biggest attractions to a P pump most people claim is the fact that it has NO ELECTRONICS! Along with that, cheap power gain. Who's gonna blow $600 on something that adds no power and only complicates their proven simple high performance injection pump?

That being said, if we aren't actually being trolled I would like to see it and I love being proved wrong because that means someone worked hard enough to buck the system and do something worthwhile.

Back