Anyone use a DrP Nitro Series box?

im pretty sure it aint gonna be worth it.thats to much pressure for just cruising for sure..carefull..:Cheer:

My uncle uses his 06 to pull campers and has 197,000 miles on his stock inj. I put his workhorse module in mine to see if I could get the kind of mileage he is. I never made it to far because it always wanted to run at 25,000 and when I was climbing a grade and slowly started getting out of it my rp was almost 27,500. The 25,000 didn't bother me that much since he had so many miles on his with no problems, but the 27,500 was just more than my nerves could take.

What would be the best adjustable DR P module to run on a DD. One that you can turn off pressure when necessary to save injectors? Thanks:)

is this safe to run all the time? and is it bad if i get a check eng. light for high RP?

I don't know what your talking about Eric. Must have been a different marron truck. :shake:

Ahh huh I never said maroon, I heard a cooked too long purple truck made some real good numbers though musta been that other one...

Dr.P box for sale part #2018, slightly used, have the directions with it, adjustable
$325.00 shipped

I just bought this one the other day for my neighbor, told me if i come across another one pick it up for him. Well he was impatient and bought a new one instead and now im selling this one for him.
I still havn't had a chance too try it on my truck, im waiting for injectors for my new build. I'll report as soon as i can though.

sure did, there has been a few in the classified sections latley, cumminsforum too. You can PM ZSTROKEN, Dan is a good guy and he can get ya one for a good price i think.

Back