Anyone use a DrP Nitro Series box?

are you running the 130hp version....

You can say that. Now remember its not going to be another 130hp when stacked with a programer. It will give it a huge bump. But yes competition use only NOT FOR DD unless you like buying injectors.

It will work with dual cp3's and dual moded cp3's. My experience is the more fuel you can give the rail the more it helps and comes alive.

just recieved my race box today I am going to the dyno tomorrow to try it out with my smarty, I also have a extreme puck and a TST, I am very interested to see how it will all work out I was a bit disappointed in the TST finding out after i installed it that it does not work well at all with twin CP3s unless the rail pressure is disconnected then it does not have nearly as much fuelling on top, but we will find out on the rollers!

Injectors are II race series. Single s478 turbo. Two stages of nirous that don't get used much. Dual moded cp3's.

just recieved my race box today I am going to the dyno tomorrow to try it out with my smarty, I also have a extreme puck and a TST, I am very interested to see how it will all work out I was a bit disappointed in the TST finding out after i installed it that it does not work well at all with twin CP3s unless the rail pressure is disconnected then it does not have nearly as much fuelling on top, but we will find out on the rollers!

:pop:

Interested in Dr.P on and off number with Smarty....

You can say that. Now remember its not going to be another 130hp when stacked with a programer. It will give it a huge bump. But yes competition use only NOT FOR DD unless you like buying injectors.

It will work with dual cp3's and dual moded cp3's. My experience is the more fuel you can give the rail the more it helps and comes alive.

are you saying you should only run this with dual CP3's? or it just works the best with them.
if i just have the arson/air dog and i use it one time to race ill be fine? or dont try it?

are you saying you should only run this with dual CP3's? or it just works the best with them.
if i just have the arson/air dog and i use it one time to race ill be fine? or dont try it?

It works fine with solo pumps. I sponsor a 2.8 pullin truck with one that has a solo stage 4 floor it pump and it works great. It works with any set up just the more fuel the harder it fuels.

Would the DR. P racebox be too much pressure for the stock nozzles? Just wanting to try some added pressure before I replace them. Sorry to sound like a newb, just didnt know if it would be too much pressure for the orifices in the OEM nozzles.

I'm not to sure on that but being you have stock/orig nozzles i assume your injector bodies have been untouched as well. I wouldn't chance running a module of this power and psi level till you have your injectors checked for proper operation. As well as injector operation i would highly recomend at least a modded cp3 and minimum aftermarket fuel filtration unit.
With this added psi and fuel you take the chance of an injector hanging open and destroying a good piston.
This is just my two cents of why i wouldn't run this box on your truck. Someone like Forrest will propably come on here and tell me im wrong in a very generic fashion and not explain himself in further to you but if it was mine ....no:badidea:

Im completely happy with old school 2021. It made 35 more hp than mp-8 on wifes truck! Its by far the best box i have run to pull with!

Alex, I would like to add that you have one of the best customer services available. I have been dealing with Kevin and Whitney for a number of years and have never been disappointed, they have gone above and beyond IMO to take care of me.

Alex, I would like to add that you have one of the best customer services available. I have been dealing with Kevin and Whitney for a number of years and have never been disappointed, they have gone above and beyond IMO to take care of me.

Well that is very much appreciated more than I can explain, I will most definitely pass that along to both of them.

Mostly a high hp thread here but anyone have experience with the box for a DD looking for economy? Been thinking of running something that gets it up around 20-21K cruising instead of 15-18K now. Any reason to get a race box or would a milder one work? Was thinking MP-8 originally but would consider the P.

Mostly a high hp thread here but anyone have experience with the box for a DD looking for economy? Been thinking of running something that gets it up around 20-21K cruising instead of 15-18K now. Any reason to get a race box or would a milder one work? Was thinking MP-8 originally but would consider the P.

why would you want 21k for cruising..17-18 cruising is perfect.

why would you want 21k for cruising..17-18 cruising is perfect.
Because some people that know more than me say running more pressure can improve fuel mileage but not to go too crazy because of injector life. Is 17-18 better than 21 for my purpose?

im pretty sure it aint gonna be worth it.thats to much pressure for just cruising for sure..carefull..:Cheer:

I'm still trying to get my truck running to try out this box! Just waiting on a sensor to try to start it tomatrow then out of state for a few weeks then I'll get to try it. 100hp industrial sticks, 85%+ cp3 and silver 62. With smarty TNT/R. Maybe I'll hit 600hp. I'm really liking the fact no one has bashed this box so it must be a quality product.

i hit 600 with a good deal less, so i would think for sure for ya......good luck

Back