Best Single for pulling?

If you got the rpm and the fuel...an off the shelf s400 w/ 2.5 inducer and a 90 ar housing works great. this turbo took me a long way; plus there cheap, tough. the only down fall is if you can't sustain alot of rpm at the end of your hook you'll get under the charger.

you shouldnt with a 2.5 , I run a S400 with a 2.5 inducer 3.1 exducer I have around a 70 A/R housing it lights at 1700

Rods said:
you shouldnt with a 2.5 , I run a S400 with a 2.5 inducer 3.1 exducer I have around a 70 A/R housing it lights at 1700

who did you get that from???

thinking about it more it probably chokes on top with that small housing on it...

its a T4 foot , na it dont choke i can spin to 60LBS if needed but i have it gated @ 50 ,,EGTS are 1500+ it had a 1.40 T6 housing but i had this smaller housing machined to fit , its off a mercedes EBAY special LOL even has the extended tip :)

Rods said:
TimsTurbo
Thanks, I'm going to try a 110 housing/75mm from Tims Turbo on my 12V this weekend, I was just planning ahead in case that housing is to big.

Tim doesn't seem to cheap, he has the S475 bullseye power turbo for 1700.00 there are 2 of them on ebay for 799.00 or best offer and they are new ?

What do you guys think this TO4 garret will do on the steet and once or twice a year pulling .82AR with a P trim exhaust wheel and a 2.45 compressor from the GT serries.

smokinrod said:
Tim doesn't seem to cheap, he has the S475 bullseye power turbo for 1700.00 there are 2 of them on ebay for 799.00 or best offer and they are new ?

Yeah the prices on his website are like highway robbery!:doh:

What's the best way to contact Tim's Turbo? Email? Phone? Smoke signal?

Thanks!
brnadon.

usally channel 16 on the CB with the booster pushing 1000 watts

mrsmith said:
Thanks, I'm going to try a 110 housing/75mm from Tims Turbo on my 12V this weekend, I was just planning ahead in case that housing is to big.
I finally hooked it tues night at London, power braking at the line I left with 15+lbs of boost,with a 2200-2300 stall converter.It held 55-60lbs going down the track, I'm happy with it, it moves a lot more air then the pro 52 I had on it.

halerazor said:
how did you do at london
Top 5, not exactly sure, they where debating throwing out a truck for spitting some parts on the track. It was 10:45 when when I hooked to the sled, we left before the checks where handed out.

A black Dmax from Kentucky was 1st.

Back