Beware of 94ttss Not a good seller

Kronk

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184094

Sent Kai $600 for the 06 ecm and harness and its been over two weeks and now he isn't available through his phone and doesn't reply through Comp D.
I've asked if he has shipped the two items and no reply.

Sad that a guy who is as well known on the forum and actively sells his twin CP3 kit can't be trusted.

Kai I feel you have had ample time to ship my stuff or at least reply.

I know he is on a vacation right now, most likely in the woods someplace. I also know that he had been fighting to get his Ford on the road before that. He is a good guy, and I'm sure he'll make it right.

Is he still posting on here? If not, two weeks isn't terribly long. Something may have come up that's legitimate.

I've dealt with Kai a few times....nothing but great things to say.

He sent me a ladder bar bracket about 3 years after he built me a set, and never would let me pay him. I'll bet he'll fix you up.

Something folks need to remember anymore, shipping companies SUCK today. We ship minimum 50 packages a week, and every week UPS loses something. That can happen at any time.

Good luck
Chris

I know he is on a vacation right now, most likely in the woods someplace. I also know that he had been fighting to get his Ford on the road before that. He is a good guy, and I'm sure he'll make it right.

I could have understood there would be a delay in shipping if it had been communicated. Communication is key and when there isn't any from the sellers part it can create a problem.

I paid him on 07/03/2015 and just chalked it up as done and good. Just a couple days ago I realized I hadn't received the items so I initiated communication requesting a status update. No reply to multiple requests.

I guess since I don't do business like that I don't appreciate it when its done like that to me. I've sold many items on here and I've always felt obligated to ship in a timely manner. And I sure as heck would let buyer know there was going to be a delay if I was going on vacation before being able to ship.

I'm not perfect and don't claim to be and I understand things do happen but a planned vacation didn't just happen :bs:

Is he still posting on here? If not, two weeks isn't terribly long. Something may have come up that's legitimate.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2466173&postcount=8

Four days after I made payment he was still actively selling injectors. Two weeks isn't terribly long but long enough to say "Hey buddy I went on vacation and I'll get these parts to you as soon as I get home"

I've never dealt with him before this so all I knew is he deals the Evil Twins kit. Too many guys on here ripping people off so I hoped I hadn't fallen victim

Last edited:
He's good for it. There's obviously extenuating circumstances or else you'd have your parts by now.

Maybe he shipped and then went on vacation without knowing there was an issue?
Kai is a stand up guy...I know you're frustrated but I also know you'll get your parts.

I've dealt with Kai on more than a few occasions, he is a great person to do business with. I'm sure he has a legitimate reason for being late with your parts.

Maybe he shipped and then went on vacation without knowing there was an issue?
Kai is a stand up guy...I know you're frustrated but I also know you'll get your parts.

Turns out you're probably right on how it went down. I received a box from Kai today. UPS guy knocked on my door like a mad man to get my signature!

My frustration got the best of me. A couple bad deals through the forum have made me a bit mistrusting and somewhat paranoid:doh: so when communication seized I panicked.

Thank you Kai for the parts :Cheer:

I move to delete this thread. All is good. No sense in letting someone start reading this and not finish it and tarnish Kai's name. $.02

I vote delete. Can always create a new bash thread when/if needed. Now were did that gey Cummins thread go?

Back